Madarauchiwa

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If doffy could win easily don't you think he would have done so way before all his executives were taken down and the smile factory was destroyed?
do you even know what plot shield is?

doff has tanked every single one of both luffy and laws attacks and just shrugged it off. 1v1 luffy is years away from being able to fight doffy.

i mean doffy is currently fixing his organs and maintaining the birdcage and luffy still cant finish him. i honestly think it was to early for oda to have luffy and law fight doffy because it just looks like a complete BS fight. i mean oda didn't even make doffy fight back half the time he just stood there, its been a really disappointing fight because if doffy had actually fought back he would have raped both of them together and we obviously cant have that because of plot and the fact that a shonen isn't gonna end with the main characters biting off more than they can chew and dying

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

doff has tanked every single one of both luffy and laws attacks and just shrugged it off. 1v1 luffy is years away from being able to fight doffy.

i mean doffy is currently fixing his organs and maintaining the birdcage and luffy still cant finish him. i honestly think it was to early for oda to have luffy and law fight doffy because it just looks like a complete BS fight. i mean oda didn't even make doffy fight back half the time he just stood there, its been a really disappointing fight because if doffy had actually fought back he would have raped both of them together and we obviously cant have that because of plot and the fact that a shonen isn't gonna end with the main characters biting off more than they can chew and dying
G4 would have dented Mingos crap in if it didn't run out, he was seconds away from defeating him.

Please G4 + Law is overkill for Mingo. Those two individually will surpass him in about 2 more arcs, they dont need a year.

ethris

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

getting thrown miles into a building by a punch, and failing to dodge luffys direction changeing punch is hardly tanking

Madarauchiwa

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
G4 would have dented Mingos crap in if it didn't run out, he was seconds away from defeating him.

Please G4 + Law is overkill for Mingo. Those two individually will surpass him in about 2 more arcs, they dont need a year.
you mean a mingo who had already fought luffy and law for a while and had taken a gamma knife attack that destroyed his organs and G4 still couldn't beat him.

your saying G4 can beat a completely healthy doffy when it cant even beat one who's taken laws strongest attacks and luffys non G4 strongest attacks? hell he even took the G4 attacks and was still strong enough that his birdcage could only be stopped for a second by everyone on that island including zoro and an admiral

getting thrown miles into a building by a punch, and failing to dodge luffys direction changeing punch is hardly tanking

i guess you don't know what tanking is. tanking means being able to take the attack and get right back up like it was nothing which is exactly what doffy did. and damn i think your gonna make me double post since its a slow thread lol

Last edited by a moderator:

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
you mean a mingo who had already fought luffy and law for a while and had taken a gamma knife attack that destroyed his organs and G4 still couldn't beat him.

your saying G4 can beat a completely healthy doffy when it cant even beat one who's taken laws strongest attacks and luffys non G4 strongest attacks? hell he even took the G4 attacks and was still strong enough that his birdcage could only be stopped for a second by everyone on that island including zoro and an admiral
It was a 2v3 battle, Trebol and especially Bellamy contributed significantly to that battle. Law with his arm gone was getting attacked by Trebol and Mingo and he still gave them trouble.

I'm not saying he would win, but he was weakened as well and his G4 ran out before he could finish it. A healthy Mingo vs G4 would result in Mingo getting a tour around his own city but only winning due to the time limit.

Madarauchiwa

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It was a 2v3 battle, Trebol and especially Bellamy contributed significantly to that battle. Law with his arm gone was getting attacked by Trebol and Mingo and he still gave them trouble.

I'm not saying he would win, but he was weakened as well and his G4 ran out before he could finish it. A healthy Mingo vs G4 would result in Mingo getting a tour around his own city but only winning due to the time limit.
ok treble only contributed near the end. law and doffy fought 1v1 and law lost theres no debating that.

but luffy was not weakened unless your saying you think bellamy actually fazed luffy. i mean yeah he split up law and luffy and that was a huge help but luffy was not weakened at all by bellamy he was fighting basically still completely healthy. while i do think luffy using G4 vs a healthy doffy would result in doffy getting knocked around he definitely wouldn't lose and your failing to mention that literally the entire islands fighters helped luffy and saved him from doffy or doffy would have killed luffy

ultraChalk

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards

Plot shield isn't a thing in One Piece

And he hasn't tanked them, he just isn't very vocal or epressive of his pain like other characters which is what makes him awesome

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ok treble only contributed near the end. law and doffy fought 1v1 and law lost theres no debating that.

but luffy was not weakened unless your saying you think bellamy actually fazed luffy. i mean yeah he split up law and luffy and that was a huge help but luffy was not weakened at all by bellamy he was fighting basically still completely healthy. while i do think luffy using G4 vs a healthy doffy would result in doffy getting knocked around he definitely wouldn't lose and your failing to mention that literally the entire islands fighters helped luffy and saved him from doffy or doffy would have killed luffy
Spoilers are out.

And Mingo said he got weakened so it must be from all the constant moving and fighting he's been doing.

Madarauchiwa

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Plot shield isn't a thing in One Piece

And he hasn't tanked them, he just isn't very vocal or epressive of his pain like other characters which is what makes him awesome
plot shield is a thing in every single shonen one piece just never really used it the way naruto uses it. like luffy vs lucci was great or luffy vs arlong but this fight has been nothing but plot shield. luffy is completely outclassed and yet doffy cant finish him because of D's luck or whatever or D being the natural enemy of the CD. oda basically just gave a name to his plot shield to make it seem like part of the story and its the will of D

ultraChalk

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
plot shield is a thing in every single shonen one piece just never really used it the way naruto uses it. like luffy vs lucci was great or luffy vs arlong but this fight has been nothing but plot shield. luffy is completely outclassed and yet doffy cant finish him because of D's luck or whatever or D being the natural enemy of the CD. oda basically just gave a name to his plot shield to make it seem like part of the story and its the will of D
There is no plot shield here. If it was plot shield Luffy would have forced some extra haki out of his ass when he was all out but Oda gave him limits and gave him some down time to recover.

Not to mention Mingo had the honor of facing an entirely new gear, the fastest and strongest we've seen to date.

Madarauchiwa

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
There is no plot shield here. If it was plot shield Luffy would have forced some extra haki out of his ass when he was all out but Oda gave him limits and gave him some down time to recover.

Not to mention Mingo had the honor of facing an entirely new gear, the fastest and strongest we've seen to date.
because running out of power and then miraculously being saved by everyone until you can regain your powers isn't plot shield? luffy lost that fight if they had been alone. but instead it became 1 vs 200

BSK

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Luffy and law can beat doffy. people act like some of damage to doffy was caused by other people besides law and luffy and law fought an admiral+Doffy and was weaked alot before luffy and law even went to fight doffy. Luffy fought alot of people before reaching doffy and also took a bunch of damage from bellamy. It actually stupid to think doffy can beat law and luffy together when doffy can't even handle g4 luffy.

As for the the thread he can't beat luffy easily because for how long g4 last is how long luffy will be kicking his ass. Even in g2 luffy can still fight doffy.

Last edited:

ethris

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

new chater, last page, did doffy tank that to?