[Discussion] Does your favorite character and fruit differentiate?

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The question is in the title.

Whose your favorite character? Do they have a devil fruit? If so is their devil fruit your favorite one? If not which one is?

I know threads like these have been made but new characters, fruits and member abroad so it's cool to learn about fellow members.

My favorite character: none other than the sakazuki. All mighty sun burner. Because of his trash talk attitude ?(I like fire/heat powers in anime too, like Yamamoto from bleach, or the lava bender from avatar)

My favorite fruit: big mom's. I love powers dealing with souls (especially Hades in the god of war series)

So how about you guys?

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
my favorite character is Luffy, my favorite fruit is probably the Gravity Fruit, honorable mentions are Goro Goro, Phoenix, Hie Hie and a Wind logia if we ever get to see one

Reactions: Sakazuki

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
my favorite character is Luffy, my favorite fruit is probably the Gravity Fruit, honorable mentions are Goro Goro, Phoenix, Hie Hie and a Wind logia if we ever get to see one
Goro goro could've been op

Also this leaves me to wonder. Since lava was hotter than fire and that's why akainu was able to kill ace. Than lightning being hotter than lava, someone with the gorogoro who is powerful should be able to kill akainu right?

But I think I found the way around this besides lava being able to "ground it" like that would really save him from the actual blast of lightning.

Whenever lightning or fire hits lava.. it heats the lava up, so actually they would only be making akainu hotter, making him more dangerous that's why his fruit is the most powerful heat wise. Unless lightning can make lava reach it's boiling point, than gorogoro would be stronger... But itcant lol

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Favorite character goes to Kaku, and, even though his fruit isn't my favorite itself, his usage of the giraffe zoan is the best usage of a devil fruit imo. You can point at Luffy all you want, but Luffy literally has the most flexible fruit in existence opposed to a stale zoan. No favorite fruit.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Favorite character is Shanks because he’s shrouded in mystery but is really strong and calm.

Devil fruit. I’d say kizaru’s but I’m interested to see if Luffy awakens. I wouldn’t be surprised if he can turn objects into gum or have gum like texture.