[Discussion] Does Naruto Still Want To Be Hokage?

Animeisalive

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All we used to hear from naruto is "i will be hokage" or "im gonna be the hokage" etc. When in reality...all naruto wanted was to be acknowledged as the strongest in his village....And that fact has already been proven, heck...he's even acknowledged as possibly the strongest ninja in all of the nations from what he's shown in the battlefield of the war, not one of the kage could do what he's done so far

And as this all goes on...we dont even hear Naruto say those words anymore "i will become hokage" so has he dropped his dream? To be honest, Hokage isnt naruto's style anyways...didnt he try it out for one day? and he didnt like it one bit...i believe it was only in the anime, but even if...naruto wouldnt like to sit behind a desk all day doing paper work, and as the manga comes to an end soon, it looks like we wont see that dream of his... What do you think?

Gregsta

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He doesn't want to be hokage until he saves Sasuke, he's been saying that line a lot. Also he is too busy with the war to think about these things. I think Naruto will still want to become hokage because once he says he will do something he goes through with it. He never goes back on his word.

Yo pappy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He said what his goal was when he fought pain, go watch it again. I think the whole Hokage thing has been put aside... for now anyway.

Animeisalive

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why wouldn't he. >_>
well...its as i said in my opening statement >_> its not his style...and the main reason he wanted to become hokage in the first place was to be acknowledged as the strongest ninja...but thats already been accomplished...

He doesn't want to be hokage until he saves Sasuke, he's been saying that line a lot. Also he is too busy with the war to think about these things. I think Naruto will still want to become hokage because once he says he will do something he goes through with it. He never goes back on his word.
agreed, he does do what he says he's gonna do, but as of right now...i dont see his dream happening, especially if he kills sasuke...naruto will never be happy...and to make that worse...he would hate his job as hokage

Naruto refuses to become Hokage until he brings Sasuke back... Whenever THAT is.
yea if that happens....i can see him becoming hokage just for the heck of it....and also what he said to pain...to bring about peace through all the nations...it actually seems thats being accomplished right now....haha, looks like naruto has no reason to become hokage xD