Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean for real,

If we realize that it really was the Big Bang theory that caused our existence then we'll be reading it from a yahoo news story and say something like "oh that's nice" and move on.

Same thing with God like if somehow everyone came to agreement that God created us then we would all still go about with our normal lives.

I don't see how people put so much emphasis on these topics when we know that we won't stop being ourselves even after we find all the answers.

What do you guys think? Would you change?

Reactions: Jcub

NarutoB

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Option A would be the death of organized religion and option B would be the end of atheism meaning everyone would have to accept God and become religious, so yeah, it kind of would matter a little

NarutoB

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How about what I said?
Kinda fits with option B.

See right now deciding if God is real or not is up for debate, but if he's 100% proven real then that means everyone would have to believe in him. Him being real would be an undeniable fact just like 2+2 equaling 4. That would be kind of a big deal for atheists

FitzChivalry Farseer

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kinda fits with option B.

See right now deciding if God is real or not is up for debate, but if he's 100% proven real then that means everyone would have to believe in him. Him being real would be an undeniable fact just like 2+2 equaling 4. That would be kind of a big deal for atheists
Well I ddnt say that he was proven to be real, I said that everyone would come to agreement