does anyone think that the advisors are evil

Zepherin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe they are in leauge with Danzou.

So yes, I believe they are working against Tsunade. Though evil is a strong word. I think they have the best interest of Konoha at heart, but are doing wicked things to keep it safe. Sort of like Granny Chiyo said she had done in the past.

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think they are politicians who have done some evil: they seem to have been behind the murder of the Uchiha clan, or at least to have done nothing for the clan to be saved. This is my guess, as they are with Danzou (remember it was upon their request that Tsunade had to accept Sai as the new member of team Kakashi).

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont trust the advisors at all! I agree they are doing wicked things to get an overall goal of peace. But if you remember

In one of the movies there was a guy with a dream of a utopia not much difference, Besides how they went about

Davidhalo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The advisors aren't, Danzou is. I think the advisors are just trying to keep their own skins in the war. Live to fight another day in dishonor sort of thing.

-sHawTy-

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not to the sense like evil evil. They juz have these weird ways to maintain and protect Konoha. And of course, as the advisors, its their job to do that.

Danzou however is a bad seed. He wants Konoha for himself. But then again, he's passionate about Konoha that's why he's doing everythin he can to protect it.