Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
omg star wars children.
lol this is like the only thing i understand about it lol the story was kind of boring an i didnt pay attention to it

LOL
It doesnt matter
Only that you cant be good and bad same time! xP
Stupid star wars un!
no u cant be good and bad at the same time but a good jedi can use the lightning attack if he knows how to use that emotion like a sith

Last edited:

Tsukoshi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The Dark Medical techniques are only really in mine and pein87's training programs as far as I know. (if I'm wrong someone should correct me) The reason for that is that TsunadeSama forbid her students from using them. So that means if you use any of the high level techniques from TsunadeSama's school of thought, then Dark Medical is completely off limits to you. For example, if you use A-Rank Shousen Jutsu: Ichidanto (Mystical Palm Technique: Major) which is the "super strength" technique Sakura and Tsunade use in the series, that's part of TsunadeSama's school of thought, our schools only have the standard C-Rank Shousen Jutsu (Mystical Palm Technique).

Also, blondiegirl when did you learn medical? It's not a slam at you or anything, just being a member of NBBMS it's my duty to question anyone that claims medical that I don't have any prior knowledge of their training or their sensei's training. It comes to question because I know you weren't medical when I offered to train Ino, and she's still working through YaminoSoul's intro training (or at least should be). I've not been gone that long, she started before you and she hasn't completed her training yet so you can see how it raises some issues.