Does anyone care about upcoming Naruto vs Sasuke??

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know lots of hardcore Naruto&Sasuke fans are looking forward to it due to the fact that it's the finale and SP is going to put alot of budget on the art/animation however I'm speaking on behalf to the people who are just fans of this series in general.

You must be registered for see images

If you're interested solely based on the fight then fine however lets not forget that Part 1 VOTE will always be better not just because it had alot of ninja tactics/taijutsu was displayed and not some ridiculous power scale but also their character interaction, the tense and the build up had good amount of hype which was very well executed.

However After this whole atrocity that is Obito/Kaguya arc, I don't find myself caring about it simply because when I look at the bigger picture of team 7, they are some of the worst team in this entire series and their bond are poorly developed and regressed overtime.

>Kakashi is a shitty teacher and incapable of doing anything without plot convenient.
>Naruto has problems with Sasuke and always squabbling each other. Then Naruto decided to chase his beloved BF while neglecting his friends and Sasuke doesn't give a shit, they're always on each other throat. No Bonds there.
>Do I need to explain Sakura?

Their Bonds are so forced and unrelated and this entire War arc made Team 7 as a complete joke. Sasuke is the only character of team 7 to be a decent character but even then I hate the idea of how Sasuke join team 7 out of the blue, this was the biggest misrepresentation of his character and I understand he wants to be like Itachi and to prevent calamity upon Madara starting this mess but I can't help but seeing this ruined the image of team 7 because that removes the stake war and it's nothing but a fan service.

There's no real sense of buildup, and that removes Naruto conflict and because of that everything looks so cringe.

You must be registered for see images

The war arc have been dragged on for so long, the whole Naruto vs Sasuke felt dried and Sasuke revolution is pointless considering the fact that Naruto has always been changing factor through TNJ and the prophecy BS, plot will always in Naruto favor no matter what circumstances, his ultimate answer to peace is a fail considering it's only momentum .

SilverfoxUchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess Naruto just never gave up on the friend he made when he was a kid (sasuke).

For me.... alot of the hype regarding their final battle has gone owing to the two(?) Years of filler we have had. Completely destroyed the hype. However of course i am going to watch it seeing as i have been following the series for this long - i might as well see it through till the end.

I'm looking forward to the fight however i am just hoping they dont give us rubbish animation. If SP has any regard left for the fans of the franchise they will go all out with their best animation and make the fight epic. However... sadly a part of myself is getting prepared to be underwhelmed.

Monkey D Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess Naruto just never gave up on the friend he made when he was a kid (sasuke).

For me.... alot of the hype regarding their final battle has gone owing to the two(?) Years of filler we have had. Completely destroyed the hype. However of course i am going to watch it seeing as i have been following the series for this long - i might as well see it through till the end.

I'm looking forward to the fight however i am just hoping they dont give us rubbish animation. If SP has any regard left for the fans of the franchise they will go all out with their best animation and make the fight epic. However... sadly a part of myself is getting prepared to be underwhelmed.
Not just anime but also the manga did the same, the hype have been dried

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope the reasoning that sasuke returned to team 7 isn't bullshit , reread the chapter where he changed , lol bashing the series and you're still here?!?

And yes im hyped for the fight , its basically the most important fight in anime history , that have been forshadowed from ep 2