Artemis81

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gallifrey, born as a planet of mystery, evolved into one of the greatest civilizations, and then...it died. That has changed. By chance, it flew throughout time and space through a wormhole- this is the story of what happened after that.

I am not sure if there are any others out here on NB, but I am a MAJOR whovian. I love Doctor Who. I don't like Tenant like most though- he's overrated. I also hate Rose Tyler. I will not discuss this. But anyway, this roleplay is about whatever you want it to be. I don't have any guidelines, Gallifrey has returned, yadda yadda yadda.

SPECIES:
Timelord
The Time Lords are an ancient extraterrestrial race and civilisation of humanoids in Doctor Who, of which the series' protagonist, the Doctor, is a member. Time Lords receive their name for their non-linear perception of time, which allows them to see everything that was, is, or could be at the same time, as shown in the 1996 movie Doctor Who. They developed a culture of custodianship and time-related technologies based on this perception which includes strictly controlled time travel machines (known as "TARDISes") and monitoring devices to travel through time and to prevent time from being subverted or abused – although actual action was described as rare in practice due to their traditional policy of strict non-interference and neutrality. They can act to manipulate timelines of a wide range of events and individuals, so long as they do not cross back into their own timeline.

Originally they were described as a powerful and wise race from the planet Gallifrey, from which the Doctor was a renegade; details beyond this were very limited for the first decade of the series. They later became integral to many episodes and stories as their role in the fictional universe developed. Over subsequent episodes their history, their development of time manipulation, and their internal politics were touched upon, with Time Lord society portrayed as a stagnated ceremony-bound oligarchy and their past having descended into myth and legend. The Doctor became at times an ally, being appointed their president during his fourth incarnation and assisting them on many occasions. After the series was resumed in 2005, the Time Lords were presented as no longer existing, having been destroyed by the Doctor at some intervening point during the Last Great Time War in which they became corrupted, led by a tyrannical Lord President Rassilon willing to sacrifice the entirety of time and space for survival. The Time Lords made a subsequent appearance as a race in 2010 when they schemed to escape the resulting time lock and resume their plan, as well as in the appearance of individuals such as the Master, and at times, inadvertent human-time lord hybrids.

A female time lord may be described as a Time Lady.
Dalek
The Daleks are an extraterrestrial race of mutants. The Daleks were conceived by science-fiction writer Terry Nation and first appeared in the 1963 Doctor Who serial The Daleks, in the shells designed by Raymond Cusick.

Within the series narrative, Daleks are cyborgs made from their original forms, extraterrestrial Kaleds from the planet Skaro, genetically modified and integrated within a tank-like robotic mechanical shell. They were created by the scientist Davros during the final years of a thousand-year war against the Thals. During a conflict with the Time Lords, the Daleks were almost completely killed off. This took place off-screen between the 1996 television movie and 2005 revived series, and was a plot point in several episodes. The Daleks are a powerful race bent on universal conquest and domination, utterly without pity, compassion or remorse. Various storylines portray them as having had every emotion removed except hate, leaving them with a desire to purge the Universe of all non-Dalek life. Collectively they are the greatest enemies of the series' protagonist, the Time Lord known as the Doctor.
Silurian
The Silurians are a race of reptile-like humanoids. The species first appeared in Doctor Who in the 1970 serial Doctor Who and the Silurians, and were created by Malcolm Hulke. The first Silurians introduced are depicted as prehistoric and scientifically advanced sentient humanoids who predate the dawn of man; in their backstory, the Silurians went into self-induced hibernation to survive what they predicted to be a large geological upheaval caused by the Earth capturing the Moon. The Silurians introduced in the 1970 story are broad, three-eyed land-dwellers. The 1972 serial The Sea Devils introduced their amphibious cousins, the so-called 'Sea Devils'. Another name, "Homo reptilia", is mentioned in passing by the Doctor during "The Hungry Earth", and latter by his companion Amy Pond in "Dinosaurs on a Spaceship", taken from the novelisation of their first appearance written by Malcolm Hulke. The terms "Silurians" and "Eocenes" are human misnomers.
Cybermen
The Cybermen are a race of cyborgs who are amongst the most persistent enemies of the Doctor. Cybermen were originally a wholly organic species of humanoids originating on Earth's twin planet Mondas that began to implant more and more artificial parts into their bodies as a means of self-preservation. This led to the race becoming coldly logical and calculating, with every emotion deleted from their minds.

They were created by Dr. Kit Pedler (the unofficial scientific advisor to the programme) and Gerry Davis in 1966, first appearing in the serial The Tenth Planet, the last to feature William Hartnell as the First Doctor. They have since been featured numerous times in their extreme attempts to survive through conquest.

The Cybermen returned as a parallel version and appeared in the 2006 series' two-part story, "Rise of the Cybermen" and "The Age of Steel" (these are technically "Cybusmen" created by Cybus industries), and have been recurring villains in the revived series since. They also appeared in the Doctor Who spin-off Torchwood in its fourth episode, "Cyberwoman" (2006).
Human
you should know everything about us by now so why do I bother?

If you have anything to add, let me know in PM. I wanted to get this out fast, sorry for 'lack of effort.'

Template:
Name:
Species:
Planet you're starting on:
As for me:
Name: Artemis
Species: Human
Weapon: None
Planet I'm starting on: Earth

Last edited:
Reactions: Ciao

Artemis81

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, I guess, in a way, this is something that nobody else likes...I love doctor who, but I guess it just wasn't made for NB.

In this regard, this adventure was over before it began.