DarkPhoenix

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well i'm pretty sure he'll learn of his elemental affinity sooner or later even without kakashi.
Orochimaru did learn a lot of techniques and studied most probably about elemental recomposition as well

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont think sasuke would be that powerful without chidori i mean what would he use against narutos rasengan all those years ago in their big battle it was the base of many of his awesome jutsu so without it he wouldnt be that tough

DarkPhoenix

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont think sasuke would be that powerful without chidori i mean what would he use against narutos rasengan all those years ago in their big battle it was the base of many of his awesome jutsu so without it he wouldnt be that tough
if its only against naruto without the chakra cloak, he would just require his speed and he could take naruto down easily.
remember that jutsus still need to be aimed and with sasuke's agility it would be quite easy for him to dodge when necessary

narutogrg

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think ofcourse not coz chidori iss like his best partner in battle...he used in many difficult occasions n it is a reliable jutsu...without chidori he would a goner long ago........

-Hades-

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well without the chidory the story wouldn't be where it is now... why? well simply because no chidory => sasuke looses in the fight at the valley of end..
And speaking about that fight... another thing sasuke gained for free.... the cursed seal... that actually saved his life and allowed him to escape Naruto.

Hansom

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yep....he would;
He would be a minor version of itachi..... (but itachi had the M.S.) but with his katon and raiton no jutsu, Oro would thech him some incredible justsu.....

( Im not dissing in anyway Itachi....so, if came out disrespecting .....im sorry)