Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you think things will get back to normal and stay that way or things will permanently be different.

I'm also worried about the looming effects of global warming for a while we didn't have to think about it but I think the effects will be more apparent and severe.

I'm having bleak view how the world will be in 10 years and what will happen in that time getting bad to worse.

Reactions: minamoto

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, I suspect governments will keep their authoritarian powers and people will start to rebel.

The global warming isn t the real issue, I would be more worried about the incoming water crisis and the water wars.

Reactions: YowYan

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, I suspect governments will keep their authoritarian powers and people will start to rebel.

The global warming isn t the real issue, I would be more worried about the incoming water crisis and the water wars.
i'm about to lose my job bro..a special covid groupe came and took down our names we who refused to do covit vaccination..

Reactions: Pumpkin Ninja

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i'm about to lose my job bro..a special covid groupe came and took down our names we who refused to do covit vaccination..
Think my job about to go the same route
They just recently started asking for people at my job to share proof of covid vaccination card also, they aren't like forcing anyone to get it or get out just yet but I assume they are collecting the information because it's just a matter of time before they do. I'm already vaccinated myself so it doesn't really effect me but I don't necessarily want it to go the route of force everyone to get it or be out of a job either-

To the thread idk what way life is headed in next couple years assuming covid dies out and life goes back to 'normal'. It could be in a good or bad direction, but I do feel there is some looming long term effects especially just for mental health. I think on a positive note we have all learnt how to use the internet a lot more to our advantage for communication and learning, events etc. Which I think is just great and will be beneficial to us all in general for the future even after covid.

• Wow

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Take the vaccine.
Stfu..
Post automatically merged:

Think my job about to go the same route
They just recently started asking for people at my job to share proof of covid vaccination card also, they aren't like forcing anyone to get it or get out just yet but I assume they are collecting the information because it's just a matter of time before they do. I'm already vaccinated myself so it doesn't really effect me but I don't necessarily want it to go the route of force everyone to get it or be out of a job either-

To the thread idk what way life is headed in next couple years assuming covid dies out and life goes back to 'normal'. It could be in a good or bad direction, but I do feel there is some looming long term effects especially just for mental health. I think on a positive note we have all learnt how to use the internet a lot more to our advantage for communication and learning, events etc. Which I think is just great and will be beneficial to us all in general for the future even after covid.
r u from Matchu pitchu???..

Reactions: Pumpkin Ninja

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

The livestock industry uses up 1/3 of the global fresh water supply. Aside of that, it's responsible for soil and water pollution. And lets not forget the nr1 reason behind deforestation worldwide.

Want a future? Don't get vaccinated, see the planneddemic for what it really is, and next to that, go vegan :D

• Wow

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With power comes responsibility, especially to those who will come after us

If there is anything you can do to make it better than it looks like it will be, do it. Maybe you'll just give one person a slightly better day once, but that one person could use the energy you save them to change everything. Society is how we treat each other, after all

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The livestock industry uses up 1/3 of the global fresh water supply. Aside of that, it's responsible for soil and water pollution. And lets not forget the nr1 reason behind deforestation worldwide.

Want a future? Don't get vaccinated, see the planneddemic for what it really is, and next to that, go vegan :D

You must be registered for see images

The only one that seems to come out at 1/3 of enteral Africa's water.

Me can tell you to find another job if you're uncertain.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hitler and stalin were végétarianz...GO VEGANZ GO :D:D:D !!!!!!...

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

The only one that seems to come out at 1/3 of enteral Africa's water.

Me can tell you to find another job if you're uncertain.
Does it take into account the amount of crops grown worldwide to feed livestock with? I doubt it.
Animal agriculture is .

Look at the person who uploaded the link you shared. An executive at the Nature Conservancy and then read this link where a CEO of the same organization shares why he is vegan and why more ppl should be.

Hitler and stalin were végétarianz...GO VEGANZ GO :D:D:D !!!!!!...
Video is 1 minute long

You must be registered for see medias

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does it take into account the amount of crops grown worldwide to feed livestock with? I doubt it.
Animal agriculture is .

Look at the person who uploaded the link you shared. An executive at the Nature Conservancy and then read this link where a CEO of the same organization shares why he is vegan and why more ppl should be.

Video is 1 minute long

You must be registered for see medias
u just trying to manipolate tis conv to what it fits your bolll$hits :mad::mad:...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there will be new covid scan...

'elo mam i am calling from government office irs... you are being arrested for not having second jab but you can stop this by sending me coogle play card of 500 dollares'
yoyawn is try spread degerous vegan propacanta...go soloe him before a world turn into zonbis plants eaters...