salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does it take into account the amount of crops grown worldwide to feed livestock with? I doubt it.
Animal agriculture is .

I see so they count agriculture to feed animals as part of crop irrigation. That won't matter overall unless the percentage diverted there is increasing year on year, and even if people go Vegan they will still be consuming more water (the diversion to crops will need to stay the same or at a similar level).
I'm not really sure what your argument is here?

Also, why say almost 1/3 why not 3/10 which would be more correct?

Look at the person who uploaded the link you shared. An executive at the Nature Conservancy and then read this link where a CEO of the same organization shares why he is vegan and why more ppl should be.

Post automatically merged:
I'm not really bothered why a CEO is a vegan or care about it on a personal level.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey i may be every1 here but surely not him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!..
Do not deny the truth. :kappa:

All over the fact I wouldn't spam in a thread with you on a stupid forum. So petty.
Keeping the joke aside, I made it very clear that I am not Minamoto's alt in our Discord DM conversation. You were not listening to me, so I decided to go along with it because I do not have the energy to argue with someone who has made up his mind. :nero:

On the forum thing, I blocked you from Discord, because you lied to me that you were given admin permissions. I asked the other admins and they clearly said that you were lying. You broke my trust, hence the block. :uruhara:

Last edited:
Reactions: Hunty

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I see so they count agriculture to feed animals as part of crop irrigation. That won't matter overall unless the percentage diverted there is increasing year on year, and even if people go Vegan they will still be consuming more water (the diversion to crops will need to stay the same or at a similar level).
I'm not really sure what your argument is here?

Also, why say almost 1/3 why not 3/10 which would be more correct?

I'm not really bothered why a CEO is a vegan or care about it on a personal level.
Yes, ofcourse, how do you think we feed roughly 70 billion livestock annualy who, individually, consume more crops than we do.

1/3 is factually correct as opposed to 3/10.

Trying to help the environment by showering less, for example, is pointless if you eat one flesh hamburger once in two months.

Ofcourse you're not interested, but it's interesting how a CEO behind the source of the study you shared praised veganism as a solution on international TV.

According to researchers, giving up dairy could drop a person's IQ by 13 points. Besides what's up with such desperate propaganda of vaganism in covid thread?
Kek. Must be an indian study.

I replied to someone who was concerned about future proboems revolving around fresh water shortages without knowing the extent of the livestock industry's impact on just that.

Enjoy your bovine titty juice full of puss and bloodcells. Just another fact.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Rohan

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, ofcourse, how do you think we feed roughly 70 billion livestock annualy who, individually, consume more crops than we do.
Kind of ignores my point.

1/3 is factually correct as opposed to 3/10.
29% is factually equivalent to 3/10 not 33.3% which is 1/3.

Trying to help the environment by showering less, for example, is pointless if you eat one flesh hamburger once in two months.
I'm not sure who mentioned less showering. I was specifically talking about needing to produce more crops to varying degrees which would also consume more water.

Ofcourse you're not interested, but it's interesting how a CEO behind the source of the study you shared praised veganism as a solution on international TV.
Are you serious? I was just highlighting consumption breakdown, and am not bothered about his choices. There's a fine line between a fact and an opinion. To convince me veganism is right, would require convincing me being an omnivore is wrong. We've done that dance before and it didn't yield any results.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kind of ignores my point.

29% is factually equivalent to 3/10 not 33.3% which is 1/3.

I'm not sure who mentioned less showering. I was specifically talking about needing to produce more crops to varying degrees which would also consume more water.

Are you serious? I was just highlighting consumption breakdown, and am not bothered about his choices. There's a fine line between a fact and an opinion. To convince me veganism is right, would require convincing me being an omnivore is wrong. We've done that dance before and it didn't yield any results.
Where did you get the idea that even after transitioning to a plant-based diet that the diversion of crops would be roughly the same? You do know that a plant-based diet on a large scale would mean roughly 8 times less land and double that, in terms of water would be saved while producing the same amount of calories as omnivorous diet? You're just trying your hardest here to google a counter argument while I've spent years looking at the data, peer-reviewed studies and also paying attention to where the funding would originate from.

If you stop and think of the fact you're using a source of which a CEO ademently praises veganism, at least be intellectually honest with yourself about the implications.

The bar on NB is still at an all-time low

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It must be or you wouldn't be posting covid thread with veganism propaganda. Please do not spam. Off topic posts will be deleted. If you wish to discuss veganism, make your own thread on the topic instead of hijacking another for your cause.
yoyawn is actualy right..corona came from meatetarian who eat bats and frogs...

if bat eater was vegetarian...there would be no corona and health economic isues..

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yoyawn is actualy right..corona came from meatetarian who eat bats and frogs...

if bat eater was vegetarian...there would be no corona and health economic isues..
There is a high chance that it was created in a lab. And you do not have to eat bat to catch infection from it. At times humans may get bat virus when getting in to contact with a fruit eaten/infected by it.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is a high chance that it was created in a lab. And you do not have to eat bat to catch infection from it. At times humans may get bat virus when getting in to contact with a fruit eaten/infected by it.
in televesion nd medias they say bat eater was source of covid...bat eater = meatotarian..