Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,307💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man I don't even know what Jigen is. Whatsup with his eyes? But if he's so strong why does he need Kawaki? Kawaki's body must be specifically designed for the purposes of Kara. So far we know he can shapeshift and discharge large amounts of energy through his body. My guess is that he can store large amounts of chakra also. But if Jigen is as powerful as advertised whats the point in using Kawaki who could become a threat to him? Hmmm... Momoshiki absorbed Kinshiki and thats when his body got covered in marks similar to Jigen. So maybe the mark will allow Jigen to absorb Kawaki.

Then there's the way Kashin Koji reacted to knowing Boruto has karma. Why was it such a shock and why did he not kill them after ordering Ao to do so? I mean why not at least try and take his seal?

What if Kara is some sort of crazy cult and these seals are linked to some sort of divine being? Recieving these seals means you are chosen by the gods so to speak and Kara honors these seals as they would a god. The f'd up thing is that they absorb the bodies of lesser ranked seal weilders. And this supposed to be some sort of honorable sacrifice.

Momoshiki's seal was probably very high ranked and powerful. Probably even beyond Jigen's. Boruto having this seal probably puts him high up the hierarchy. But its a gift and a curse because if you don't keep feeding it then it eventually absorbs your chakra. This may be why Kara needs Kawaki because his body could survive the backlash of the seals. So they plan on transferring the seals to him while retaining the power ups? Maybe but I think Jigen is just using him to harness chakra until he's ready to step in.

If any of that is even remotely correct then I think I understand what's going on. The seals are some sort of power handed down by a certain class of Otsutsuki. Thus they seek or plant the chakra trees to harvest their power so they can feed without having to hunt. This was basically Kaguya's mission.

Somehow Jigen got his hands on a seal. But he doesn't have the luxury of being able to seek out chakra trees across the galaxy. But he is able to pass it on to others. So he was able to start this organization to harness chakra. After some time it probably got more and more difficult to feed so they created the vessel who would harness energy for them.

These seals allow you to live indefinitely at a cost of feeding on the life force of others. This is how Jigen is able to recruit powerful inner circle members.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man I don't even know what Jigen is. Whatsup with his eyes? But if he's so strong why does he need Kawaki? Kawaki's body must be specifically designed for the purposes of Kara. So far we know he can shapeshift and discharge large amounts of energy through his body. My guess is that he can store large amounts of chakra also. But if Jigen is as powerful as advertised whats the point in using Kawaki who could become a threat to him? Hmmm... Momoshiki absorbed Kinshiki and thats when his body got covered in marks similar to Jigen. So maybe the mark will allow Jigen to absorb Kawaki.

Then there's the way Kashin Koji reacted to knowing Boruto has karma. Why was it such a shock and why did he not kill them after ordering Ao to do so? I mean why not at least try and take his seal?

What if Kara is some sort of crazy cult and these seals are linked to some sort of divine being? Recieving these seals means you are chosen by the gods so to speak and Kara honors these seals as they would a god. The f'd up thing is that they absorb the bodies of lesser ranked seal weilders. And this supposed to be some sort of honorable sacrifice.

Momoshiki's seal was probably very high ranked and powerful. Probably even beyond Jigen's. Boruto having this seal probably puts him high up the hierarchy. But its a gift and a curse because if you don't keep feeding it then it eventually absorbs your chakra. This may be why Kara needs Kawaki because his body could survive the backlash of the seals. So they plan on transferring the seals to him while retaining the power ups? Maybe but I think Jigen is just using him to harness chakra until he's ready to step in.

If any of that is even remotely correct then I think I understand what's going on. The seals are some sort of power handed down by a certain class of Otsutsuki. Thus they seek or plant the chakra trees to harvest their power so they can feed without having to hunt. This was basically Kaguya's mission.

Somehow Jigen got his hands on a seal. But he doesn't have the luxury of being able to seek out chakra trees across the galaxy. But he is able to pass it on to others. So he was able to start this organization to harness chakra. After some time it probably got more and more difficult to feed so they created the vessel who would harness energy for them.

These seals allow you to live indefinitely at a cost of feeding on the life force of others. This is how Jigen is able to recruit powerful inner circle members.
Jigen is powerful but he seems to follow a scientific approach more than anything else.

Its not about just the power. Its about the advancement.
Essentially an Orochimaru rip off HOWEVER orochimaru was a great villain.