do you think the 5th hokage Tsunade wil die?

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Everyone of my friend say Tsunade will die but I hope she is safe because I like her.She is a strong woman.Jiraya and Ochimaru were die.The sanin left Tsunade only.
MayBe Or Maybe Not What I Think Is Gonna Happen Is When She Wakes Up She Gonna Stay In her Old Form So She'll Kakashi The Title Of 7th Hokage An Danzou is Gonna Die some How That What i Think

Garfield157

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't think that she will. I think she'll stay inactive for a while because of the chakra drainage, but then after something has happened and Danzou's about to do something bad or he's just died, then she'll come back to power.

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
dude kishi was born in Mars. while he was crossin to jupiter he got caught up with your mom by the moon. they do in experiment on him they send him toward to the sun. and the sun toward him back to earth (like super man) to created naruto before doomsday come

Last edited:

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
dude kishi was born in Mars. while he was crossin to jupiter he got caught up with your mom by the moon. they do in experiment on him they send him toward to the sun. and the sun toward him back to earth (like super man) to created naruto before doomsday come
Lmao Mars More Like Pluto He's A Scorpio Like Me Nov 8 Wrong Planet Rofl