Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
u r rite lakookie...thats why sakura couldn't breathe when she saw Madara..

by away i have wonterful tiscoveri about sakura name...

sakura not mean suckura..

sakura mean sukar = meanz sugar in teh arabik lango!!!..
sakura just hold her breathe for a second because madara farted........

sukar fit her.......she too sweet for narutoverse.....

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

KisaParadise

Kin
357💸
Kumi
105💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura blitz best byakugan user in nv blindspot...........genin level hinita aint doing anything!! sakura is konoha smartest child and airpalm dont even tickle her...........
See this is why I'm not serious in debates. First off Sakura didn't blitz Kaguya she came out of Kakashi's susanoo. And Kaguya wasnt worried about her and was trying to get away from Naruto and Sasuke. All Sakura did was punch talking about "don't underestimate me". Like you didn't even do nothing but heal Obito because Naruto wasn't there. Also you need to realize Kaguya's blindspot would've been bigger than Hinata. And bringing up Genin level Hinata when lol she's a chunnin and rank doesn't matter like Kakashi said in part 1. Naruto and Sasuke were genin in the war arc remember. And last of all Shikamaru is the smartest in Konoha, Sakura is only book smart. Ino, Neji, and Sasuke are smarter than her. And the airpalm not tickling her sure is funny because a fodder like Shin tickled her. I'm not even going to do this with you. I'll save you :ssymb:

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After Momoshiki threw that energy ball in the Chuunin stadium, it's said that Hinata tried fighting Momoshiki. 1. Why isn't Hinata dead? 2. Why didn't Sakura stomp out Momoshiki's ass? and 3. Why didn't Sakura pitch in chakra like Sasuke did for Naruto?

Reactions: KisaParadise

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
u r rite lakookie...thats why sakura couldn't breathe when she saw Madara..

by away i have wonterful tiscoveri about sakura name...

sakura not mean suckura..

sakura mean sukar = meanz sugar in teh arabik lango!!!..
She was named Sakura for her pink hair bro
Post automatically merged:

After Momoshiki threw that energy ball in the Chuunin stadium, it's said that Hinata tried fighting Momoshiki. 1. Why isn't Hinata dead? 2. Why didn't Sakura stomp out Momoshiki's ass? and 3. Why didn't Sakura pitch in chakra like Sasuke did for Naruto?
Because she was an amateur at the time

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
See this is why I'm not serious in debates. First off Sakura didn't blitz Kaguya she came out of Kakashi's susanoo. And Kaguya wasnt worried about her and was trying to get away from Naruto and Sasuke. All Sakura did was punch talking about "don't underestimate me". Like you didn't even do nothing but heal Obito because Naruto wasn't there. Also you need to realize Kaguya's blindspot would've been bigger than Hinata. And bringing up Genin level Hinata when lol she's a chunnin and rank doesn't matter like Kakashi said in part 1. Naruto and Sasuke were genin in the war arc remember. And last of all Shikamaru is the smartest in Konoha, Sakura is only book smart. Ino, Neji, and Sasuke are smarter than her. And the airpalm not tickling her sure is funny because a fodder like Shin tickled her. I'm not even going to do this with you. I'll save you :ssymb:

oh my got...lakookie just got owned by a gurl.....long live afrikaaa..mama afrikaaa yupiiiii !!..

• Haha
Reactions: KisaParadise

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Madara black rod went inside Sakura she didnt even have her chakra nullifyed.......... she can tank hit like that n u think airtickle/pressing tenketsu can hurt her??? pwefahahfooofhohoho!!!!!!!!!!!!

byakugou put sakura on 50 levels higher than hinita.........whose best manga achievement is learning move her genin cousin used 4 years earlier......

KisaParadise

Kin
357💸
Kumi
105💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Madara black rod went inside Sakura she didnt even have her chakra nullifyed.......... she can tank hit like that n u think airtickle/pressing tenketsu can hurt her??? pwefahahfooofhohoho!!!!!!!!!!!!

byakugou put sakura on 50 levels higher than hinita.........whose best manga achievement is learning move her genin cousin used 4 years earlier......
One, the rod didn't hit a fatal area and just when the rod was going to expand she got saved. All Sakura was doing was being dumb. Her having regeneration doesn't put her above Hinata. I think your missing the point its about skill and strategy. I honestly think her regeneration is wanked Kisame has better regeneration. So let me make this simple she gets her chakra points cut off she can't regenerate, her chakra enhanced punch won't work, and she isn't fast so what is she going to do then? Nothing, oh okay. that's what I thought :vex:

• Haha

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One, the rod didn't hit a fatal area and just when the rod was going to expand she got saved. All Sakura was doing was being dumb. Her having regeneration doesn't put her above Hinata. I think your missing the point its about skill and strategy. I honestly think her regeneration is wanked Kisame has better regeneration. So let me make this simple she gets her chakra points cut off she can't regenerate, her chakra enhanced punch won't work, and she isn't fast so what is she going to do then? Nothing, oh okay. that's what I thought :vex:
Sakura put all byakugou chakra to her feet and shannaroo blitz hinita.......she outspeed her easily

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
first lipi feet and now u also obsesed wit saku feet????? ...TAMN!!!!!..
explain ur comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post automatically merged:

sakura smartest moments:

1. Working out sasori attack pattern and developing antidote for a poisons
2. working out tobidara ability when hinita couldnt even see thru his mask.......
3. tebunking shikamaru theory on pain bodies and explaining his weak logics......

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Her chakra network is shut off. An outside force has to force chakra back into her. So that's debunked.
Hinita dont get time to do that and sakura aint just gonna let her try..........Sakura demonstrate lots of skill n strategy while hinita demonstrate being selfish......there is reason why sakura is jonin war hero and hinita is low rank........ hinita got solod by a cleaning puppet in teh last movie........

Sakura achievements: Defeating Sasori, Kaguya, fighting as Madara equal...
Hinita: learned 8 triagrams 64 palms at end of part 2, queen of gluttony, graduated genin school, held naruto coon big warm hand.....

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinita dont get time to do that and sakura aint just gonna let her try..........Sakura demonstrate lots of skill n strategy while hinita demonstrate being selfish......there is reason why sakura is jonin war hero and hinita is low rank........ hinita got solod by a cleaning puppet in teh last movie........

Hinita: learned 8 triagrams 64 palms at end of part 2, queen of gluttony, graduated genin school, held naruto coon big warm hand.....
not even funny..

• Wow
Reactions: Kakooli

KisaParadise

Kin
357💸
Kumi
105💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Stay optimistic :happy:

• Wow