SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A lot. Part 2 makes no sense if you take some events of part 1 into consideration.

Remember how the 3rd had no problem with Orochimaru summoning the 1st and 2nd but shat himself when he noticed the 4th's coffin? Yeah, apparently base Minato is above all the other kage. There are way more of these kinda plotholes/retcons.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
  • Hagoromo undoing the Edo Tensei despite not casting it and he certainly didn’t create the technique.
  • The Bijuu knowing what a fake edo tensei rinnegan‘s limits are, even though no edo tensei Rinnegan ever existed until that very day.
  • Konan and Nagato knowing about the Gedo Statue when they battled Hanzo, despite how they hadn’t joined Obito yet (I’ll make a thread on this one)
I’ll think of some more later

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
my memory regarding Naruto is trash but how the **** did Hashirama die? one of the strongest ninja ever, with seasick healing abilities dies in war and nobody knows... thats sketch. maybe i missed something? but that seemed like a major plot hole and whoever killed him should get credit im sayin. a guy like that doesnt just die in war nonchalantly

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
  • Hagoromo undoing the Edo Tensei despite not casting it and he certainly didn’t create the technique.
  • The Bijuu knowing what a fake edo tensei rinnegan‘s limits are, even though no edo tensei Rinnegan ever existed until that very day.
  • Konan and Nagato knowing about the Gedo Statue when they battled Hanzo, despite how they hadn’t joined Obito yet (I’ll make a thread on this one)
I’ll think of some more later

itatchi say a badass kote : "every jusu has weakness"..+hago couldl've casted Mugen tsukoyomi...he was 10 tails jinchuriki...he had teh best rinnegan...maybe he was even stronger then his mom..means only those who can cast mugen tsukoyomi can cancel it....remember?? hago and hamura already canceled MT when they defeated kaguya.....plus hago only HELPED naruto and sasuke stop MT...

-u need to post us a manga scan of ur 2nd point...

-ok make teh threed and i'll see what i can do..

my memory regarding Naruto is trash but how the **** did Hashirama die? one of the strongest ninja ever, with seasick healing abilities dies in war and nobody knows... thats sketch. maybe i missed something? but that seemed like a major plot hole and whoever killed him should get credit im sayin. a guy like that doesnt just die in war nonchalantly
thats not a plothole...its just kishimoto -still- didn't explain it..

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
itatchi say a badass kote : "every jusu has weakness"..+hago couldl've casted Mugen tsukoyomi...he was 10 tails jinchuriki...he had teh best rinnegan...maybe he was even stronger then his mom..means only those who can cast mugen tsukoyomi can cancel it....remember?? hago and hamura already canceled MT when they defeated kaguya.....plus hago only HELPED naruto and sasuke stop MT...

-u need to post us a manga scan of ur 2nd point...

-ok make teh threed and i'll see what i can do..
-I said Hago canceled the Edo Tensei, not the IT.

-No

-I did

KisaParadise

Kin
357💸
Kumi
105💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
u want me solo ur logic right now?!?!?!?

You must be registered to see images
Go ahead, try me. The byakugan can see chakra pathways and tell when a person is molding their chakra. She would be able to predict what Sakura was doing. And an airpalm will take care of her. The airpalm was strong enough to bitch slap the ten tails tail away, airpalm an army of zetsu clones, Neji also airpalmed an army. So technically Hinata isn't only a close range fighter. She just does best in close range. Also if Sakura punches the floor Hinata will move out of the way. She isn't brainless like a Zetsu clone. I don't see Sakura getting past the Princess, sorry not sorry. Also she seals her chakra points and that's game. You cant just magically open up sealed points. Not how the chakra system works.

Last edited:

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Go ahead, try me. The byakugan can see chakra pathways and tell when a person is molding their chakra. She would be able to predict what Sakura was doing. And an airpalm will take care of her. The airpalm was strong enough to bitch slap the ten tails tail away, airpalm an army of zetsu clones, Neji also airpalmed an army. So technically Hinata isn't only a close range fighter. She just does best in close range. Also if Sakura punches the floor Hinata will move out of the way. She isn't brainless like a Zetsu clone. I don't see Sakura getting past the Princess, sorry not sorry. Also she seals her chakra points and that's game. You cant just magically open up sealed points. Not how the chakra system works.
Sakura blitz best byakugan user in nv blindspot...........genin level hinita aint doing anything!! sakura is konoha smartest child and airpalm dont even tickle her...........

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura blitz best byakugan user in nv blindspot...........genin level hinita aint doing anything!! sakura is konoha smartest child and airpalm dont even tickle her...........
u r rite lakookie...thats why sakura couldn't breathe when she saw Madara..

by away i have wonterful tiscoveri about sakura name...

sakura not mean suckura..

sakura mean sukar = meanz sugar in teh arabik lango!!!..