do you think kakashi will loose his sharingan?

stealth assassin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think his eye will end up going blind by the end of the war.
hes talked about how hes lost vision in that eye already.
im guessing he might end up using the mangekyou a few times by the end of all this and go blind.
ive also read that he dies later on fighting someone named "white tiger" because his eye was almost completely blind.
*idk if its true though*

shadedcrow

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he's said he's lost some of his vision already? Don't rember that but I could happen that he does end loseing sight in his sharingan.

shadedcrow

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can see it up until the part about white tiger and him dying. Kakashi has been fighting with one eye for years using his Sharingan off and on I don't see why not useing it because it has lost its vision and dojuitsu. Would be much diffrent than how he is/fights now.
Edit: The Itachi clone only had 30% of Itachis chakra and thats what limits its juitsu and abilities. Didn't Kakashi mention his new juitsu when he was retesting Naruto and Sakura?

Last edited:

BigTDogg220

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think his eye will end up going blind by the end of the war.
hes talked about how hes lost vision in that eye already.
im guessing he might end up using the mangekyou a few times by the end of all this and go blind.
ive also read that he dies later on fighting someone named "white tiger" because his eye was almost completely blind.
*idk if its true though*
I personally doubt it happens unless he gets another sharingan in it's place.

Hansom

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well if it happens (loosing sight) ....i think it wouldn't be so awful 'cuz if he looses his eye shigth on da shringan right?..... but he still has da other eye ....maybe he can still use jutsu by directing it with his normal eye....what do yall think?....

stealth assassin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No he says that Itachi must have lost some sight... never says he did.

They don't even find out Kakashi has a mangekyou sharingan until he fights Deidera, later in the episodes
i quote
"how bad has your eyesight become?"
*he unmasks his sharingan eye*
that pretty much implies that kakashi has lost eyesight, how else would he know?
sasuke isnt around
theres no other sharingan user but him.

MidgeMush

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well if it happens (loosing sight) ....i think it wouldn't be so awful 'cuz if he looses his eye shigth on da shringan right?..... but he still has da other eye ....maybe he can still use jutsu by directing it with his normal eye....what do yall think?....
I think your right butttt, think of how much Itachi used his Sharringan and it took him ages to go blind, I don't think Kakashi will die anytime soon

-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think your right butttt, think of how much Itachi used his Sharringan and it took him ages to go blind, I don't think Kakashi will die anytime soon
uchihas can go longer with out feeling the full effects of anything.
uchihas have more chakra and stamina.

kakashi is not an uchiha therfore he could go blind easily.

also itachi had 2 sharingan eyes so when it comes too jutsu he uses 50% of his eyes.
kakashi has one sharingan eye which means he has too use 100%
therefore he will go blind easily

-Hades-

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok normally an uchiha goes blind after over using his MS. However, we have seen that for Kakashi, who is a non uchiha, things are a little different, he didn;t get MS like regular uchihas do, and we don't know if his eyesight is deteriorating faster, slower or if it actually deteriorates at all.
There haven't been any clues that would point out that Kakashi is going blind. At that time, he was talking to Itachi, he wasn;t talking about himself because he didn;t have MS back then.
And he should have some knowledge of the sharingan, i mean come on, he has to know it's in and outs in order to be able to use it at full potential (also considering his limited amount of chakra) So there is a possibility that he knows this stuff even tho it is not happening to him.
And to answer the original question, he could die in the war, but i don't think he will just loose his sharingan... he might go blind, but i sure hope he doesn't...

Lostdreams

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Atleast he will have one good eye
but he will become a shell of what he is now.

he uses he basic sharingan so much i cant see him being succesful without it.