Do you think Jiraiya will come back in Naruto Shippuden??

Sage Minato

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
NO WAY HE WILL COME BACK!!!

I would like to see him again, but as was said before, he went through an epic battle and die with pride and respect it would be dumb to make him reappear, i must say, it was wise to make him die, like his teacher and his student, it was his time, he had fullfilled his destiny.!!! It was the perfect ending for jiraiya's chronicles!!!! hope u all think so to :p
AWWW MAN!!!
im gonna miss jaraiya he was awesome but anyways I think that he won't come back cause he died with honor and dignity.

Sage Minato

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ya he's not comin' back!(wish he did!) cuz did'nt ya here jirayia saying that "i better put down my pen" when he was drownin' in the water?!!!

So that proves that he cannot come back!
and that book was like a story 'bout his life and then he named the sequel as........oh no! i forgot !!!

But he is dead u know!
theres no way he can come !Thats wat i think !!!:)
He named his sequel naruto uzumaki, i think.

Ecchidaime

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
No he wont come back and if he does, it will make the manga look cheap and stupid, if ever important people come back to life than the third hokage will be back and also azuma -.-...............The fact that he is dead is kinda sad but it also adds god amount of sorrow and greef into the story.........and if he would comeback it would just be a sign that the writer lost imagination and interest into making a top notch story!!

Sharpism

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
No he wont come back and if he does, it will make the manga look cheap and stupid, if ever important people come back to life than the third hokage will be back and also azuma -.-...............The fact that he is dead is kinda sad but it also adds god amount of sorrow and greef into the story.........and if he would comeback it would just be a sign that the writer lost imagination and interest into making a top notch story!!
Kishi already lost imagination and interest when Kakashi came back....

Allan99

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ok here goes my dumb opinion :
At the end of the last episode of shippuden and/or any other naruto shows to come ; naruto should become hokage and somehow manage to revive everyone killed dear to him and yes including the long gone lady chiou but this jutsu would only be useable on 15 people and once in a life time

xd xd xd xd xd

Just if the author wants to be a bit creative :cool:

Sahin

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well, yeah he is drowned and stuff the chances that he is coming is almost zero.
But.. I stile hope he managed to survive somehow by anyone's help, and will pop op when things look really bad for naruto and save his ass '.'
and yeaah its only because jiraiya that I have these hopes, he was awesome =(