Do you think Itachi would be pro Israel?

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A psycho who massacres his own clan's innocent kids instead of finding a better solution than genocide, a person who finds going against Danzo and the third Hokage with the power given by the sacrifice of his friend harder work than murder, a person with no empathy for others including his family, that person's political opinions on any matter should never be taken into consideration but instead he himself should be sent to an insane asylum.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Doubt it. I think he'd understand Israel as something founded to house a single clan. There's really no chances of him supporting it. Especially not when you consider the lengths they go to maintain it. He'd definitely be pro CCP though. Imo, Itachi is uber authoritarian for the sake of peace. You never see him discouraged by Konoha being ruled by whole murderers nor point at any values that make Konoha worth sparing. He's probably the type of person to see a government kill 1% of its population annually and be like "there's no war for the other 99%, so it's fine."

Reactions: salamander uchiha

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doubt it. I think he'd understand Israel as something founded to house a single clan. There's really no chances of him supporting it. Especially not when you consider the lengths they go to maintain it. He'd definitely be pro CCP though. Imo, Itachi is uber authoritarian for the sake of peace. You never see him discouraged by Konoha being ruled by whole murderers nor point at any values that make Konoha worth sparing. He's probably the type of person to see a government kill 1% of its population annually and be like "there's no war for the other 99%, so it's fine."
nice fanfic..

Reactions: Chikombo

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I actually think he would be pro Israel.
Cus they are more peaceful than it's opponents who wants to burnt it to the ground.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes...

Itachi would remove all of Israel obstacles... Palestinians nd Ethiopian jews.......
I think so too, cus Israel is still more peaceful than it's opponents, I personally dislike their "border security" just like I dislike police over all but Israel doesn't seem that bad tbh, people are just really angry over them being supposedly unfair or something.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think the biggest anti Itachi argument is that "you don't negoiate with terrorists" meaning you have moral principles you don't step on regardless of the outcome, people might fnid peace by making friends with a bully but in the end maybe it's not worth making friends with a bully.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know man, it's like when you watch the movie number 23 you start seeing it everywhere what if people predicted our future???
They have no means of doing so, they are just frauds who know how to make their predictions appealing, and what is that movie about?
Seeing it everywhere, are you sure it's not just in your head?