Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you mean in fiction or in life? I guess it depends honestly. It depends on what the previous gen taught by example and their environment.

Next gen can be better if the previous gen sets them up to do so I suppose. Genetically speaking speaking is a whole other ball game though.

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you mean in fiction or in life? I guess it depends honestly. It depends on what the previous gen taught by example and their environment.

Next gen can be better if the previous gen sets them up to do so I suppose. Genetically speaking speaking is a whole other ball game though.
I was more so talking your views on each generation does it progressively get worse or better

If we are talking pop culture its definitely worse

Reactions: Umari Senju

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was more so talking your views on each generation does it progressively get worse or better

Oh ok gotcha. Yeah I agree with the pop culture bit for sure. It doesn’t seem definitely worse. But in the flip side you have things like social media now that can (and is) used to expose all kinds of corruption in society and politics no matter how hard the year try to hide these days. Wasn’t no something the previous gen really had access to all that much

BasikAli

Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Every generation just complains about the previous generation instead of taking a hard look in themselves and the shitty way their generation fucked things up or didn't do the best they could to fix the issues in their country.

sunclan

Kin
208💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All generations think the previous one was better and next one is worse(I forgot the word for it), but remember when there was a time that majority of population was better cultured it was also when a part of population was enslaved, when women were more modest is also when they were treated as inferior.

We're finally just talking about the elephant in the generational room, and all the other animals.

Reactions: Harorudo and YowYan

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the US, I believe that the newer generations get worse in terms of willingly giving up their freedoms as citizens. Too many civilians care about celebrities than they do politicians and policies. It’s honestly scary.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

XDDDDD

Kin
239💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People will always believe it's going downhill, older people trashing younger people have been there for ages since like 300 BC or something. (Early medieval age)
But it's not going downhill, it's just changing all the time. There will be some bad things and good ones about that particular generation.

''Pop culture'' is subjective, can't say it's what makes the generation worse because that's just your taste.
Can't expect for people listen to same type of music all the time, people will invent new things regularly. It's in human nature.

Reactions: Sagebee

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah lad, these young kids are way better. Older generations are fundamentalist meanwhile they harbor inner hate. Destroyed this planet with pollution, racists af, socially awkward and they destroyed the economy to the point where education is unaffordable and blue collar jobs can’t sustain you in a city