Do you think each generation becomes worse then last

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
56💸
Kumi
21💴
Do you mean in fiction or in life? I guess it depends honestly. It depends on what the previous gen taught by example and their environment.

Next gen can be better if the previous gen sets them up to do so I suppose. Genetically speaking speaking is a whole other ball game though.

Sagebee

Legendary
Kin
570💸
Kumi
169💴
Awards
Thread starter #3
Do you mean in fiction or in life? I guess it depends honestly. It depends on what the previous gen taught by example and their environment.

Next gen can be better if the previous gen sets them up to do so I suppose. Genetically speaking speaking is a whole other ball game though.
I was more so talking your views on each generation does it progressively get worse or better

If we are talking pop culture its definitely worse

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
56💸
Kumi
21💴
I was more so talking your views on each generation does it progressively get worse or better

If we are talking pop culture its definitely worse
Oh ok gotcha. Yeah I agree with the pop culture bit for sure. It doesn’t seem definitely worse. But in the flip side you have things like social media now that can (and is) used to expose all kinds of corruption in society and politics no matter how hard the year try to hide these days. Wasn’t no something the previous gen really had access to all that much

Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Every generation just complains about the previous generation instead of taking a hard look in themselves and the shitty way their generation fucked things up or didn't do the best they could to fix the issues in their country.

Top Bottom