Do you respect Naruto for not taking the "easy way" out?

uzumakikenshin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i respect narutos decision.. and it's his ninja way.. also you felt that he wanted sasuke more than sakura because of what he wanted to do.. but first of all.. he doesnt show that same urge for sakura simply because sakura did not do something for naruto to save her back ( unlike sasuke who lalready lost his path)... while naruto exerted much effort for sasuke because he knows he still can save him back... he understands sasuke more than anyone.. same with sasuke no naruto..

ganjababy

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want sasuke to kill at least the other two elders; you know what would really be sweet if the third was still alive and sasuke went to kill him lol, that i would wanna see!

Mr Chuck Norris

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know, the show would make much better sense if Naruto was a chick and was trying to save Sasuke from the darkness. That would be more believeable than this borderline homosexuality Kishimoto is presenting to us.

DarkPhoenix

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would just like to point out that since naruto was a kid he was alone.
his first bond was iruka actually...
he thinks of sasuke as a brother and as a rival.
with this info, if you had a brother that strayed off the right path, would you not try to save him as well???

Tvqxeqlapcfr

Veteran
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto chasing after sasuke like that is kinda gay!! wtf does sasuke mean to him?lol but its all apart of the series so ><

He should just give up on sasuke! its getting really gay now!

I hope sasuke kills at least one more person from konoha, think sasuke should slaughter most of them, its not fair what they did to his clan even if hi clan was planning a coup to overtake the village, using one of their own to slaughter them talk about betrayal!
and the third went along with this ><

I don't care if itachi didn't like war and what it brings

how do you slaughter ur own parents and friends and clan so another clan can enjoy peace! this is really ****ed up!!

Sasuke should kill most of them not all cause i respect some konoha shinobi, and then call it even and go start his own clan WITHOUT SAKURA! that dumb bitch needs to die!!
Agreed. They need to get over Sasuke, and let him take care of his coup d' etat.

Forbesbm

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would just like to point out that since naruto was a kid he was alone.
his first bond was iruka actually...
he thinks of sasuke as a brother and as a rival.
with this info, if you had a brother that strayed off the right path, would you not try to save him as well???
I completely agree with you : D

YukiYuuyake

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There were several occasions during part 2 (especially during the Kage Summit Arc) where Naruto could have taken the "easy way" out in terms of giving up on Sasuke (which is what most sensible people would do) but he didn't. Obviously, the "easiest" and most sensible solution was to kill Sasuke, which was what Kakashi was about to do but Naruto stopped him, thus sparing Sasuke.

As we all know, Naruto still thinks he can "save" Sasuke from the freaking "darkness" (so SICK of that phrase! ) and is apparently willing to DIE trying. Another time he could have taken the easy way out was when Sakura let him off the hook by dropping the whole POAL and basically "offered" him a future with her. Naruto could have easily "forced" Sakura into a relationship that she was not yet ready for but once again, he didn't take the easy way out and stuck to his guns.

So, do you respect Naruto for NOT taking the "easy way" out?
I respect naruto. He decided to do something and is seeing it through. Also he is using what he was taught in a real situation, "Those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum", i think naruto is an amazing friend that Sasuke doesn't deserve.