-sHawTy-

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i like her... she's cute especially in front of naruto.. hahahahaah! :D
hahaha! yes, she does. And I also do like her for that. She's like she's falling apart when she's around Naruto.

i dont. in naruto she was okay, but in shippuuden since she didnt develop really concerning her character, i think she is retarded.
for a 12 year old girl to be extremely (!!!) shy is okay, for a 15 year old it isnt. she should be in the midst of puberty, i never met a 15 year old girl that was not cheeky. she seems to have a personality disorder.
I actually have met girls who are extremely shy and are older than 15. Even guys as well, it's kinda weird. But people are like that, they are born that way. But yes, it's quite annoying at times.

to those fans of sakura definitely they hate her...
but for me... HINATA RULES
I am much of a Sakura fan than a Hinata fan, and I don't hate her.

But all in all, she's alright. I do like her. xD

Revan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually have met girls who are extremely shy and are older than 15. Even guys as well, it's kinda weird. But people are like that, they are born that way. But yes, it's quite annoying at times.
that's the point. when they are around 15 they are most of the time the most cheeky. at least it was in my school that way when they were 15 or 16, they just didnt know what shy was. later that tendency became weaker. it's no secret that parents think that their daughters are most stressful during that age.
if hinata cant talk to naruto now, she never will be able to do so again. with twenty she wouldnt be able to talk a single word anymore.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll be honest. I hated Hinata at first. Then in Shippuden she became hot. Now I think she acted shy/cute as a kid. But yeah I like her, but I like Konan more out of all girls.

Akan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Poop head? XD

And lol

I'm really liking the Mizukage lately. She's very seductive, but she one amazing ninja. Very Bad A**! She's in my top fav girls of Naruto.
I'm just being silly!

Hinata is great, I wish she had smaller boobs >.> Darn Kishimoto for being a guy