Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know i feel a bit stupid now making a girl doing my job xd you can just add a few sites with the info, that would be great and how can i repay you, do you take checks xd
Hm. I am really not an ordinary girl. I am 23 and already have 3 university degrees,- university not college, all with scholarships-.
I am not only having a p* I do have brains also -.-

Anyways, the above post could be the main info, i will continue tomorrow with additional details, cause now i am sleepy. And no, none of the above is copied from anywhere, but I'll post some links that might help you tomorrow again.

Hand Banana

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
★ Rei-chan ★;1637397 said:
Hm. I am really not an ordinary girl. I am 23 and already have 3 university degrees,- university not college, all with scholarships-.

Anyways, the above post could be the main info, i will continue tomorrow with additional details, cause now i am sleepy. And no, none of the above is copied from anywhere, but I'll post some links that might help you tomorrow again.
I invented the Sun.

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
★ Rei-chan ★;1637397 said:

OMFG that is allready 1 page done, lol i am repeating the same college year and still its hard, cant imagine how uni.. is hard,you dont have to force your self its just that i wanted to hear a profesional view on Carl Marx and you gave it to me.

Now the only problem is translating it xd

I invented the Sun.
WTF no i did, i am the god in a body of a hot looking guy xd

Ryuusaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
actually theres an easy way to do stuff dude just write with longer words like

this isnt the same as hand writing but u will get my point

fuc*ing sociology
f uck*i ng socio logy

just write the words longer so it has volume ;) this is such a good trick to impress teachers with not the quality but quantity ;)
Lol, were all your teachers retarded? :< How the heck would that work, that'd just get you a lot of spelling errors. Just try and fill out the sentences more by extending them with additional substantives etc.

Mighty Curtain Messiah

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How old are you -_- Not knowing ANYTHING about something as common as that and asking someone on NARUTO forum to help you :D :D :D

That's a real problem.

Some random information...

allrite, Karl Marx was really smart, and his ideas were really sensetional, but unfortunately, he was poor. So he needed to find kinda like a donator, and he did it with Engels who was very rich, but kinda not as smart -_-
Also he liked women a lot... really liked them.. and not only his wife but also random woman -_-
But he was quite careless his favorite son died at the age of 6 or something and another 3 children died during the first year of their life.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I invented the Sun.
I think you just re-invented spam ;)

OMFG that is allready 1 page done, lol i am repeating the same college year and still its hard, cant imagine how uni.. is hard,you dont have to force your self its just that i wanted to hear a profesional view on Carl Marx and you gave it to me.

Now the only problem is translating it xd
It's okay, I enjoy reading. You can just copy that for your essay cause it's not taken from anywhere, I typed it myself. I'll post some more details later.

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yeah but wiki is the only solution and the best if u ask me dude i have a project about x-rays and william crooks about some shitty stuff i found nothing and when i went to wiki there were like huge walls like the china wall text in there =S so i dont think its bad to copy paste from wiki lol
Wiki is a great tool for getting information, it's just that people tend to use it too easily instead of doing thorough research.

★ Rei-chan ★;1637385 said:
-I am not gonna bother with biography, you can find those details in Wikipedia-
Main topic:

From all his great political and social innovations, Marx is most recognized for the change he brought on the way of perceiving world history. Up until then, historians and social scientists where based on the idea that the roots of every historical change were to be found in the constantly changing ideas of people and that the political changes where the most significant; those that really make history. But none of them was really trying to understand why people change their mentality and their way of seeing things. Only in the newest generation of some French and English historians, we see for the first time the idea that the driving force for all the great changes in European history was the constant battle of the classes, the battle for democracy and equality. Marx took this idea and upgraded it in a whole new level, by proving that every part of global history was in fact history of battles between the ?inferior? and the ruling classes, that all complex political struggles of the past, were indeed battles for the social and political dominance or for the preservation of the dominance of the ruling classes.
This new way of understanding history has the most important role in sociological studies. Being proven that every battle in history had a dominance of a specific class basis, sociologists of that time, were free from their anthropocentric frames and managed to conceive the idea of a global ?humanity? rather than just ?human societies of the past?.
The second greatest change Marx brought into the scientific community is that he finally explained the relation between political economy and labor (?Das Capital?), on other words he proved that every day in history is a day of the ruling class taking advantage of the people of the inferior class, as they are the ones who produce the good, yet they have limited access on them, as the main strings of the economy belong to those who possess a high political and financial status.
Furthermore he was the one who introduced the idea of ?historian materialism? or the "materialist conception of history" which is based on Hegel's claim that history occurs through a dialectic, or clash, of opposing forces. The fundamental proposition of historical materialism can be summed up in a sentence: ""it is not the consciousness of men that determines their existence, but, on the contrary, their social existence that determines their consciousness." :) Preface to A Contribution to the Critique of Political Economy.), which means that above all our consciousness is determined by our being, by our current state of living at this specific moment which makes us what we are. Of course, Marx?s definition is not a dialectical one, he is strictly political. It is the social class in which we belong that determines the way we see and anticipate the world and the economical and political system.
You've got way too much time on your hands.