Do you find any faults in Naruto Uzumaki?

Potential as Main Character

• Your right he could of had more pontential as the main character.

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • He's ok, but a little improvement would be better.

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters

WillToWin

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I feel Naruto as a main character is a great choice. It shows the struggle of a ninja who was an outcast to everyone, but one day found himself to gain the respect of others. Do you find any faults in Naruto's character?

My biggest problem with Naruto is that he always has the power to change people. I kind of feel he harasses people with his talk-no-jutsu.

Second, i find his abilities to be less impressive by himself without Kurama, except Sage Mode.

Third, One affinity? Why can't you have a second one like Fire Style or Water Style?

Fourth, Why do you mess up finding love in a blind person that can't see that you're worthy as a person. Go find someone else aka Hinata Hyuga.

Fifth, Make better decisions for youself. Don't cause yourself so much pain.

Sixth, Understand other people. Sometimes you don't get them.

Seventh, Where did the hyperactive knucklehead go to?

Eighth, Why does Naruto get worser screentime than Sasuke?

Well this is my list. Don't get me wrong. I don't hate Naruto as a character. I just wanted to pinpoint the faults that i find in him. He is a great main character, but i feel that his pontential wasn't use to it's fullest.

Vote on the poll and no hate because i said so!

Reactions: Devo and Urda

Invsblphntm

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
- How the hell are you going to beat a ****ing guy that was so powerful people called him God, by TALKING?! This pisses me off down to the core, you don't talk to a criminal in real life and try to make him stop, THAT DOESN'T WORK AND YOU DIE.

- Dattebayo

- Got really overconfident in the latest arc, Itachi had to set his bitch ass straight.

- The fact that he is obsessed over a guy who he knew less than a year, even though that guy wouldn't hesitate to kill him...

Overall, I think he's an alright character.

WillToWin

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
- How the hell are you going to beat a ****ing guy that was so powerful people called him God, by TALKING?! This pisses me off down to the core, you don't talk to a criminal in real life and try to make him stop, THAT DOESN'T WORK AND YOU DIE.

- Dattebayo

- Got really overconfident in the latest arc, Itachi had to set his bitch ass straight.

- The fact that he is obsessed over a guy who he knew less than a year, even though that guy wouldn't hesitate to kill him...

Overall, I think he's an alright character.
Oh yeah i forgot about Itachi setting Naruto straight that your friends are always there to make up for your imperfections or mistakes. I don't mind the Dattebayo i like it. Yeah, Naruto is the main character why does he need to be obsessed over Sasuke?

I didn't like Naruto in the beginning of the war arc. He was extremely cocky, especially when Nagato trapped and he forgot the techniques that Nagato possesses that was funny.

Traffy

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well every character has faults but you're opinions seem to subjective I feel. Naruto has grown as a character so that's why he isn't that knucklehead reckless kid we knew but he still has some of it in him. Also I don't think he needs another affinity, wind suits him and giving him another would make him even more OP.

So yes he has his faults but if you look at all the characters this subjectively than you can up with a long list for everyone. But you also failed list all the positives about him that make him so likeable and why his the name of the manga is Naruto.

WillToWin

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
4.. if u really like a girl u shouldn't give up that easily..did naruto ever told sakura how he really feels..??
Yeah, but do you think that he was going to tell her? Sakura is obsessed with Sasuke just like Naruto. If he would of told Sakura about his feelings towards her. It would of been probably a wasted effort. In fact, i wouldn't do it if i was him. Because i know what type Sakura goes for in guys.

WillToWin

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
he should be a senju not uzumaki tobi states that this will be uchiha vs senju but so sasuke its just good vs heatred
Aren't Uzumaki's descendant's from the Senju? They possess high chakra and have powerful seals. The only thing is that Naruto don't have is wood style in his arsenal or healing properties. I don't think Senju would fit well with his name. Naruto Senju vs Sasuke Uchiha? That just doesn't sound right. I wish he had his father's last name.