[Discussion] Do you belong to a club, fraternity or a sorority?

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or maybe to a student committee or a board?
Which one?
Do you enjoy it?
What do you do in it?

EDIT:
I'm part of the a representative group for BSc Business and finance students in my country. I mostly just manage contacts, produce invitations and event descriptions and help to arrange them. The position includes a lot of drinking.

Last edited:

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Was in a couple clubs in college not long term never joined a frat but if your going into college recommend working in organizations to put on your resume

Any particular reason asking why?

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was in a couple clubs in college not long term never joined a frat but if your going into college recommend working in organizations to put on your resume

Any particular reason asking why?
Curious about how it works in other countries and mostly just to share feelings about it since it's relevant in the "uni bubble" I'm living in. I could've shared mine in the first post, but I'll make sure to remedy that now!

Never joined a frat but the parties were great. Too much hazing makes me want to back out.
Oh, man the hazing for newcomers is tough at least here. We each all had to pass an individual rite given to us by two seniors that previously shared our job on the board. Friend hitched a ride into a civil police car and spent the night in a cell xd

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Curious about how it works in other countries and mostly just to share feelings about it since it's relevant in the "uni bubble" I'm living in. I could've shared mine in the first post, but I'll make sure to remedy that now!

Oh, man the hazing for newcomers is tough at least here. We each all had to pass an individual rite given to us by two seniors that previously shared our job on the board. Friend hitched a ride into a civil police car and spent the night in a cell xd
Some people died here in the U.S from the hazing. Even though joining a frat seems fun and interesting, humiliation and being forced to commit possible activities that could be quite fatal is not worth it.

Yeah right

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m part of two fraternities, three brotherhoods, one order, eight societies.

I can’t mention any of them. Let me just say, they involve human trafficking, gambling, debauchery, political corruption, social manipulation, murder, and tax evasion. Plus, Thursday nights is pizza night for me, which is pretty cool.

Also, somehow, I’m in the sisterhood of shadow realm witches - south chapter. They don’t know I’m a boy.

And yes, all of them are college groups.

Why did I join? Because I’m cool.

What do I do? look back at what they involve.

Last edited:

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m part of two fraternities, three brotherhoods, one order, eight societies.

I can’t mention any of them. Let me just say, they involve human trafficking, gambling, debauchery, political corruption, social manipulation, murder, and tax evasion. Plus, Thursday nights is pizza night for me, which is pretty cool.

Also, somehow, I’m in the sisterhood of shadow realm witches - south chapter. They don’t know I’m a boy.

And yes, all of them are college groups.

Why did I join? Because I’m cool.

What do I do? look back at what they involve.
Man, you've been real active. I wish I had the same drive myself, but I'm only human. So how'd you get involved with so many different groups?