Do you believe perfect jinchuurikis are immune to genjutsu?

yuan of cruxis

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I find jinchuurikis to be vunerable to it
After all Yagura was a perfect jinchuuriki and he was under a genjutsu from someone who isn't even said to specialize in it.

I also find the argument that they are immune to genjutsu to be weak, seeing as how the example for that is Sasuke vs Bee

And one of the many things that makes that example seem invalid, is when Danzo says that Sasukes genjutsu is a farcry from Itachi's. I just believe people wanna think otherwise. :shrug:

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,500๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Theoretically if you can use genjutsu and both the tailed beast and the host, then they will be captured by it. Or techniques that happen in a second, too fast to be canceled, such as tsukuyomi, cannot be broken out of because the tailed beast cannot react fast enough to break their host out of it.

~Puppet Master~

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The one used on Yagura was probably different. A normal genjutsu literally tells the victim they're in a genjutsu and their mind works the way it always does. But the one Tobi used was a control genjutsu, which probably affected Yagura's mind so he wasn't aware of the genjutsu, which is why it worked.