~Anubis~

Legendary
Kin
73💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
only fools who don't know the true meaning of true happiness think that money can buy it. i stongly support dragon lord for his thoughts.

money can buy friend but not true friend
money can buy girlfriend but not a true love
etc etc etc...............................................................................;):D

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
only fools who don't know the true meaning of true happiness think that money can buy it. i stongly support dragon lord for his thoughts.

etc etc etc...............................................................................;):D
money cant buy happiness but id rather cry in a ferari ;)
:|

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

buy friend? buy girlfriend? wtf are u talking about ? friends and girlfriends come and go, it depends of your personality, and happyness is ur way of living, things u do, work u work in, and ofc money wich supports u and u can afford everything u need.. thats = happyness

i have friends, i didnt buy them lol, i had a girlfriends (at im single) and i didnt buy them eather, we did stuff, i bought her stuff, she bought me, we lived a beatiful life 3 years, i ****ed up with my moods and stuff, well she left me U_U nothing to do with money, BE ****ING REAL! ps. and i need money to do things that make me happy! its everyday things, chillout with friends, we all have money and spend each its own! do funny stuff <3 summer! <3 money

Last edited:

~Anubis~

Legendary
Kin
73💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i know its different friend .i was just givving an example.
look my intension wasn't meant to hurt your feeling friend but trust i wasn't trying to make it go in wrong sense but i was justtrying to make it simple.

sorry for th mistake,:D
:D

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i know its different friend .i was just givving an example.
look my intension wasn't meant to hurt your feeling friend but trust i wasn't trying to make it go in wrong sense but i was justtrying to make it simple.

sorry for th mistake,:D
:D
nothing can hurt me online ;) and i didnt take it personaly, i just quoted u sine i had smth to reject

MoarGray

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depends on what a person defines as true happiness, if money and wealth is what he/she truely desires then he/she will be happy, but if he/she THINKS he wants money and wealth then no, he wouldn't be happy.

We can't assume all people want a meaningful realtionship maybe it isn't for some people.

Dragon Lord

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
buy friend? buy girlfriend? wtf are u talking about ? friends and girlfriends come and go, it depends of your personality, and happyness is ur way of living, things u do, work u work in, and ofc money wich supports u and u can afford everything u need.. thats = happyness

i have friends, i didnt buy them lol, i had a girlfriends (at im single) and i didnt buy them eather, we did stuff, i bought her stuff, she bought me, we lived a beatiful life 3 years, i ****ed up with my moods and stuff, well she left me U_U nothing to do with money, BE ****ING REAL! ps. and i need money to do things that make me happy! its everyday things, chillout with friends, we all have money and spend each its own! do funny stuff <3 summer! <3 money
Listen, You seem to be what i call "UnAware!!

in order to answer you,i will have to explain almost everything behind what i say,im too lazy for it,but i will try,lol.

first of all,you have to know,that your way of thinking is mostly what i call "systematic thinking".

in my theory,there are two main ways of thinking,"Systematic Thinking" and thinking that directly originates from "Awareness",now systematic thinking is the way of thinking that is based on systems,its a "direct" way of thinking where you only observe things from what you know,what you see,and what you feel,and thereby coming up with thoughts which is based on your observation of things,and your observation originates from those i mentioned.

i will try to give you an example of the two ways of thinking,a scientist that has a "systematic way of thinking",he observes and analyzes something all from what he knows about it,and what he see's as results,now the only way for this scientist to come further in his experiment is to try over and over the experiments that orginates only from what he has seen and learned so far!!,and thereby as soon as he has tried almost everything,eventually he will find some results,and thereby coming a step further in his knowledge!!,so basically his results move step by step!!

now when it comes to the way of thinking which orginates from awareness,first i have to explain what i mean by awareness itself,remember,thinking through Awareness,and awareness itself are two different things!!,to explain what i mean by awareness:

Awareness

what is awareness?

awareness is a name i have given to a form of intellegence and consciousness that defines a persons soul metaphorically speaking,this awareness is what seperates every creature,human or animals,individually from eatch other!!,to seperate every individual,i have given this awareness numbers to measure its levels by!!,from -10-10,-10 obviously is the lowest level,and 10 is the highest level!!

lets say

a tigers level of awareness is around-7 to -6,5
an ordinary monkeys awarenes is around -4,4 to -3
a cave mans awareness is around -2,2 to -1
a normal homosapien humans awareness is around 0 to 1
anything above level 1 is above ordinary!!

now to explain alittle more what awareness is,its the source of your thinking,its the source that controls your thinking,its the light that shines in you,its the source of your awareness,your thoughts,your imagination,your conciousness and your true intellegence!!

an IQ has nothing to do with awareness,an autistic guy can score over 200 in IQ,because it mostly uses the tools of your brain,like the parietal lobe,which controls mathematics and systematic logic reasoning,remember that systematic logic and math has nothing to do with awareness!!

awareness can olso be defined as how much you are alive!!

the greater the awareness is,the greater is the imagination,comprehention,and the reflection!!,the greater the awareness is,the brighter is the light,and the brighter is the light,the brighter you shine in darkness!!

i measure intellegence by what i call awareness,and not by IQ!!

now,systematic thinking mostly originates from the logical and mathmatical part of the brain!!i will not explain it any further for now,because i dont have much space left here lol,but after explaining all this to you then you maybe understand why you mostly are a systematic thinker!!

when i explain things to you,you only see my words exactly as they are,you do not over think them,or think deeper behind their meaning,even if you try,you would think deeper based on your own logic and knowledge and calculations,but instead you should try to think like me,then understand what i say,but only someone with great awareness can move through others thoughts and think like them temporarly!!

its kinda like what kakashi said to naruto,"a ninja see's through deception!!" Ulquiorra Cifer must see through my words!! (^_^)

Now about what you said about money and happiness!! - you observe things from what you have seen, expierienced, and from what you feel!!

i dont know where to start, everything you say is simply primitive!!

my first question is - are you sure you know what real happiness is?, perhaps what you call "real" happiness - others call it "fake"!!

maybe the reason your girlfriend left you is because of this very reason! "the way you think"!! - as i said perhaps you were not "Aware" enough of her feelings!!

perhaps you have expierienced the hardship of not having money! - i think most people have - at one time of their lives!, but not everyone clings to believing that money is what brings you happiness!!, you chose to believe it because you are not Aware enough! - money is all that you can comprehend!, you cant see that the world around you have been created by humans!, people like you and me! - we are not Gods!, all that you see around you are merely illusions created by people like you! - to satisfy their need!

But thats all what it is "needs", and "Money" is the key to all that!

People Created Illusions To Satisfy Their Unnatural Needs And "Money" Is The Key To Those Illusions!!

So Money can be considered as a "Need" Only, and nothing more!!

You Need Money because of the current manmade world around you - but it is definetly not what can give you true hapiness!!

True Happiness Is A Living Thing Just As You And I And Everyone Else Here Are!! - It Cannot Be Created!!, It Can Only Be Found!!

in the very begining when men came to be - when there was no money, and no cars or planes or castles around you - true happiness still existed - even more powerful than now!, it existed in Love, Passion, Joy, And Friendship etc...!!

Money is only a cover to true happiness - it is the curtain that hides the window to true happiness - unfortunately you can only see the curtain, and even if you see the window, you cannot open the window because you are not Aware!!

You need to tear through the window of your heart and mind and break free -then you will be able to see what i mean!, you will be able to see True Happiness!!

"Break Your Limit Of Comprehension"

Last edited:

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Listen, You seem to be what i call "UnAware!!

in order to answer you,i will have to explain almost everything behind what i say,im too lazy for it,but i will try,lol.

first of all,you have to know,that your way of thinking is mostly what i call "systematic thinking".

in my theory,there are two main ways of thinking,"Systematic Thinking" and thinking that directly originates from "Awareness",now systematic thinking is the way of thinking that is based on systems,its a "direct" way of thinking where you only observe things from what you know,what you see,and what you feel,and thereby coming up with thoughts which is based on your observation of things,and your observation originates from those i mentioned.

i will try to give you an example of the two ways of thinking,a scientist that has a "systematic way of thinking",he observes and analyzes something all from what he knows about it,and what he see's as results,now the only way for this scientist to come further in his experiment is to try over and over the experiments that orginates only from what he has seen and learned so far!!,and thereby as soon as he has tried almost everything,eventually he will find some results,and thereby coming a step further in his knowledge!!,so basically his results move step by step!!

now when it comes to the way of thinking which orginates from awareness,first i have to explain what i mean by awareness itself,remember,thinking through Awareness,and awareness itself are two different things!!,to explain what i mean by awareness:

Awareness

what is awareness?

awareness is a name i have given to a form of intellegence and consciousness that defines a persons soul metaphorically speaking,this awareness is what seperates every creature,human or animals,individually from eatch other!!,to seperate every individual,i have given this awareness numbers to measure its levels by!!,from -10-10,-10 obviously is the lowest level,and 10 is the highest level!!

lets say

a tigers level of awareness is around-7 to -6,5
an ordinary monkeys awarenes is around -4,4 to -3
a cave mans awareness is around -2,2 to -1
a normal homosapien humans awareness is around 0 to 1
anything above level 1 is above ordinary!!

now to explain alittle more what awareness is,its the source of your thinking,its the source that controls your thinking,its the light that shines in you,its the source of your awareness,your thoughts,your imagination,your conciousness and your true intellegence!!

an IQ has nothing to do with awareness,an autistic guy can score over 200 in IQ,because it mostly uses the tools of your brain,like the parietal lobe,which controls mathematics and systematic logic reasoning,remember that systematic logic and math has nothing to do with awareness!!

awareness can olso be defined as how much you are alive!!

the greater the awareness is,the greater is the imagination,comprehention,and the reflection!!,the greater the awareness is,the brighter is the light,and the brighter is the light,the brighter you shine in darkness!!

i measure intellegence by what i call awareness,and not by IQ!!

now,systematic thinking mostly originates from the logical and mathmatical part of the brain!!i will not explain it any further for now,because i dont have much space left here lol,but after explaining all this to you then you maybe understand why you mostly are a systematic thinker!!

when i explain things to you,you only see my words exactly as they are,you do not over think them,or think deeper behind their meaning,even if you try,you would think deeper based on your own logic and knowledge and calculations,but instead you should try to think like me,then understand what i say,but only someone with great awareness can move through others thoughts and think like them temporarly!!

its kinda like what kakashi said to naruto,"a ninja see's through deception!!" Ulquiorra Cifer must see through my words!! (^_^)

Now about what you said about money and happiness!! - you observe things from what you have seen, expierienced, and from what you feel!!

i dont know where to start, everything you say is simply primitive!!

my first question is - are you sure you know what real happiness is?, perhaps what you call "real" happiness - others call it "fake"!!

maybe the reason your girlfriend left you is because of this very reason! "the way you think"!! - as i said perhaps you were not "Aware" enough of her feelings!!

perhaps you have expierienced the hardship of not having money! - i think most people have - at one time of their lives!, but not everyone clings to believing that money is what brings you happiness!!, you chose to believe it because you are not Aware enough! - money is all that you can comprehend!, you cant see that the world around you have been created by humans!, people like you and me! - we are not Gods!, all that you see around you are merely illusions created by people like you! - to satisfy their need!

But thats all what it is "needs", and "Money" is the key to all that!

People Created Illusions To Satisfy Their Unnatural Needs And "Money" Is The Key To Those Illusions!!

So Money can be considered as a "Need" Only, and nothing more!!

You Need Money because of the current manmade world around you - but it is definetly not what can give you true hapiness!!

True Happiness Is A Living Thing Just As You And I And Everyone Else Here Are!! - It Cannot Be Created!!, It Can Only Be Found!!

in the very begining when men came to be - when there was no money, and no cars or planes or castles around you - true happiness still existed - even more powerful than now!, it existed in Love, Passion, Joy, And Friendship etc...!!

Money is only a cover to true happiness - it is the curtain that hides the window to true happiness - unfortunately you can only see the curtain, and even if you see the window, you cannot open the window because you are not Aware!!

You need to tear through the window of your heart and mind and break free -then you will be able to see what i mean!, you will be able to see True Happiness!!

"Break Your Limit Of Comprehension"
1. im not gona even read this
2. i dont care what you think

i hope it answers ur question U_U

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
WTF of course money can buy hmmm the most expensive tablet,PC parts , my whole buildings to party and a lot of cars, of course it can make you happy, anybody can make friends with or without money.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Money can buy material - physical - happiness. It can buy things like food, tv's, and even ***. Money can buy physical and sensual pleasure.

However, money cannot buy spiritual happiness. Spiritual happiness - things like love and inner peace - can only be attained through more direct, personal methods, whether those be social communication or something like meditation. In other words, you have to actually put an effort into attaining spiritual happiness, whereas money can be spent capriciously.

Spiritual happiness, however, is much more rewarding than physical happiness. Physical happiness is temporary, and leaves the recipient hungering for more. Spiritual happiness, on the other hand, renews itself.

Love (hopefully) lasts a lot longer than a new pair of shoes.

Dragon Lord

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. im not gona even read this
2. i dont care what you think

i hope it answers ur question U_U
Well, lets admit it, even if you read it - a dim witted person like you couldnt understand it anyway!

kudos to me for wasting my time on a fool like you! - you are definetly dumber than i thought you to be!

but thank you for reminding me that - with fools its better just to treat them as they are - fools!!

oh and its your loss moron! - my post maybe more enlightning than you can ever imagine!, but as i said, The Thing About Stupidity Is That It Cant Be Reasoned With!!

Kazamori

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, lets admit it, even if you read it - a dim witted person like you couldnt understand it anyway!

kudos to me for wasting my time on a fool like you! - you are definetly dumber than i thought you to be!

but thank you for reminding me that - with fools its better just to treat them as they are - fools!!

oh and its your loss moron! - my post maybe more enlightning than you can ever imagine!, but as i said, The Thing About Stupidity Is That It Cant Be Reasoned With!!
oh, jesh. Will you calm down?

Status
Not open for further replies.