Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True Happiness Is A Living Thing Just As You And I And Everyone Else Here Are!! - It Cannot Be Created!!, It Can Only Be Found!!
"Break Your Limit Of Comprehension"
O_O Is happiness a bird and if you are aware will just come and shit on your hair?

Don't get me wrong here, i read whole of your post (cause I was obliged since there was some flaming here) and I do appreciate the way you are defending your beliefs, but you lost it here :p
I am the only person who can create my own happiness and I believe too, like you, that the only way to do that is through self awareness. But self awareness comes through hard work and not just by a happy-go-lucky perspective of life. You can't just go and kiss the feet of scientists in one post and in the other say "break the limit of comprehension", cause it's contradicting. And before you tell me to break my comprehensive limit, I should share with you that I am a Reiki master and a Meditation teacher. Broke those borders ages ago ;)

Well, lets admit it, even if you read it - a dim witted person like you couldnt understand it anyway!

kudos to me for wasting my time on a fool like you! - you are definetly dumber than i thought you to be!

but thank you for reminding me that - with fools its better just to treat them as they are - fools!!

oh and its your loss moron! - my post maybe more enlightning than you can ever imagine!, but as i said, The Thing About Stupidity Is That It Cant Be Reasoned With!!
To be enlightened means to be able to observe every kind of behavior like a mirror and not let it affect your emotions. Ever. Humility is also a lesson you need to take to become enlightened. Just some professional advise.
Becoming offensive like that, not only makes your post not enlightening but also makes you look like a kid who has no clue of how to defend his ideas when pushed in the corner. Why would it matter to a person who has achieved true awareness what someone else says? Look at me: I know who I am, I know I am right and I don't give a damn :) To help you out:

1st. im good looking and have no problems with girls
2. i dont have problems with money
3. i have wonderful friends
He is aware alright! You might not agree with what he says, but he knows himself and he's happy with himself. Isn't that the goal? O_O

Yes it can - but not always!, depends on the type of happiness and its strength!!

although money should not affect happiness in reality - because people were not created or evolved with money in their hands - but stilll they found happiness long before the time of money!!
To end this argument, if money's what you need then yes, it will make you happy.

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, just to give my opinion on this, here's what I have to say:

Yeah, I always get envious of people who has more money than me. (I mean I live in the same place as Tendo does: Philippines and when I see people parking their Lamborghinis and Porches on the university's car park, it makes me want to wring the necks of anyone next to me.)

Being a college student whose parents are at overseas, I always look forward in getting my allowance. Does it make me happy to the point of exhilaration? Sure.

But I won't based my happiness solely on how thick my wallet is, since money is just as unstable as a spinning top. I mean there are so many things that give me happiness besides money: like friends, family, entertainment, education etc...

But don't get me wrong, I'm not saying money is not important to me, IT IS PRETTY MUCH IMPORTANT and without it I'll probably have a hard time. I just know that even without money, a person can be happy.
So yeah =/

Hot.Tendo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, just to give my opinion on this, here's what I have to say:

Yeah, I always get envious of people who has more money than me. (I mean I live in the same place as Tendo does: Philippines and when I see people parking their Lamborghinis and Porches on the university's car park, it makes me want to wring the necks of anyone next to me.)

Being a college student whose parents are at overseas, I always look forward in getting my allowance. Does it make me happy to the point of exhilaration? Sure.

But I won't based my happiness solely on how thick my wallet is, since money is just as unstable as a spinning top. I mean there are so many things that give me happiness besides money: like friends, family, entertainment, education etc...

But don't get me wrong, I'm not saying money is not important to me, IT IS PRETTY MUCH IMPORTANT and without it I'll probably have a hard time. I just know that even without money, a person can be happy.
So yeah =/

I agree... U_U
In a poor country like ours, money makes our everyday life run...

Astral

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I hate to say it, But i think someone could only be unhappy with money if they didnt know how to spend it, if i gained a large fortune, you bet i would be travelling the world, buy amazing cars, and chill with friends to keep me sane, and yet i still had all the money in the world, i would be one happy person lol

The Seven-Scaled boy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe it can make you happier (you are alreayd happy and grateful for hacing the luck of having all that money) but it would be like a happiness rent, you know. More money the easier it is to become happy, but only in a temporary way.

oFuiinJutsuu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I think that it will give get you happiness ... but ... when you will think about your life and how you love it ... you'll realise that half the people that follow you around claiming to be your friends are really just selfish pricks ... D:

oFuiinJutsuu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O Is happiness a bird and if you are aware will just come and shit on your hair?

Don't get me wrong here, i read whole of your post (cause I was obliged since there was some flaming here) and I do appreciate the way you are defending your beliefs, but you lost it here :p
I am the only person who can create my own happiness and I believe too, like you, that the only way to do that is through self awareness. But self awareness comes through hard work and not just by a happy-go-lucky perspective of life. You can't just go and kiss the feet of scientists in one post and in the other say "break the limit of comprehension", cause it's contradicting. And before you tell me to break my comprehensive limit, I should share with you that I am a Reiki master and a Meditation teacher. Broke those borders ages ago ;)

To be enlightened means to be able to observe every kind of behavior like a mirror and not let it affect your emotions. Ever. Humility is also a lesson you need to take to become enlightened. Just some professional advise.
Becoming offensive like that, not only makes your post not enlightening but also makes you look like a kid who has no clue of how to defend his ideas when pushed in the corner. Why would it matter to a person who has achieved true awareness what someone else says? Look at me: I know who I am, I know I am right and I don't give a damn :) To help you out:

He is aware alright! You might not agree with what he says, but he knows himself and he's happy with himself. Isn't that the goal? O_O

To end this argument, if money's what you need then yes, it will make you happy.
God your Epic xd ^^

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i actualy didnt expect Rei to join this argument here, after all question is stupid

since u need money for living, and only answer i see here is good life > happyness. u cant buy happyness but u cant be happy without money:p

few things that i could buy and be happy (offtopic)
world trip, India, China, Jap, Tibet, Africa and so on, ofc luxury cars:D speed boat, woah! that would make me sooo happyyyy :D iphone 4.. i will buy it but i need it NAW! or wait :| if i was rich enough to donate, i would donate to homless kids home, i dont know how its called, but its actualy worryes me alot :(

Hot.Tendo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd just like to clear that I'm not a negative person...

I'm just more of a realistic person rather than an optimistic person like most users here...

Status
Not open for further replies.