Supreme
Kin
5,371💸
Kumi
1,797💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you believe you do good you get good and if you do bad you get bad cosmically and live your life based on this.

If you do believe karma exists do you believe good wins out in the end or not?

Moxxi

Legendary
Kin
391💸
Kumi
635💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No. There’s no logical or scientific explanation for karma. Not even a spiritual one. It’s just a mindset that makes you do better in life. Much like you attract what you put out. It’s just a mindset. It’s not real. Karma doesn’t exist. The shittiest people get the best things and the best people sometimes get the shit end of the stick. If karma exists why would that happen? So no.

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,103💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I do think that what energy you put out into the world with your thoughts and actions, you attract.

For example; my hobby is gardening and I envisioned its design a year ago. I needed tons of really big hardplastic drainage containers, loads of wooden planks to build raised garden beds with and a wood chipper and all of that is expensive, so.. I "left it to the universe" for it to work out.

A little while later a lady offers me about 20 huge drainage containers for free. One of those things easily costs 50 euros.

Today I went to a stranger to pick up 1m3 of rich soil for my garden. The neighbour was in the backyard and I approached her about her glass conservatory. We talked about gardening and she randomly offered me her wood chipper and two large bags of hemp hay for free.

My mother in-law her late husband had a huge stack of high-grade wooden planks in her old shed to work with.

So, I was able to build several raised garden beds, acquire a wood chipper, and loads of huge hard-plastic drainage containers without spending a dime.

I have many, many more situations in which crazy lucky coincidences occured just after willing something enough and using connections.

Idk about karma though. I don't really believe in that as much. I know people who did some illegal things and earned between 30- and 40.000 euros..Never got caught and living the lavish lifestyle right now. Like some of you already mentioned.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
19,488💸
Kumi
2,932💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do think that what energy you put out into the world with your thoughts and actions, you attract.

For example; my hobby is gardening and I envisioned its design a year ago. I needed tons of really big hardplastic drainage containers, loads of wooden planks to build raised garden beds with and a wood chipper and all of that is expensive, so.. I "left it to the universe" for it to work out.

A little while later a lady offers me about 20 huge drainage containers for free. One of those things easily costs 50 euros.

Today I went to a stranger to pick up 1m3 of rich soil for my garden. The neighbour was in the backyard and I approached her about her glass conservatory. We talked about gardening and she randomly offered me her wood chipper and two large bags of hemp hay for free.

My mother in-law her late husband had a huge stack of high-grade wooden planks in her old shed to work with.

So, I was able to build several raised garden beds, acquire a wood chipper, and loads of huge hard-plastic drainage containers without spending a dime.

I have many, many more situations in which crazy lucky coincidences occured just after willing something enough and using connections.

Idk about karma though. I don't really believe in that as much. I know people who did some illegal things and earned between 30- and 40.000 euros..Never got caught and living the lavish lifestyle right now. Like some of you already mentioned.
nice fanfic...

• Haha
Reactions: Moxxi

Infant

Regular
Kin
3,165💸
Kumi
963💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. There’s no logical or scientific explanation for karma. Not even a spiritual one. It’s just a mindset that makes you do better in life. Much like you attract what you put out. It’s just a mindset. It’s not real. Karma doesn’t exist. The shittiest people get the best things and the best people sometimes get the shit end of the stick. If karma exists why would that happen? So no.
Newtonian thinking?
Post automatically merged:

exist???... since when karna is objet or person to be found somwhere...
Also, this

Reactions: minamoto