[Discussion] Do you believe in the Kinsey theory?

Draekon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There was a discussion in my school about the idea that everyone is born bisexual but can branch off into heterosexuality or homosexuality based off their environment. Do you believe that or do you believe everyone is born with a set orientation?

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There was a discussion in my school about the idea that everyone is born bisexual but can branch off into heterosexuality or homosexuality based off their environment. Do you believe that or do you believe everyone is born with a set orientation?
I believe that people mostly claim heterosexuality as a disguise or avoidance of their repressed homosexuality.

I believe that self-proclaimed "homosexuals" didn't get this memo.

And so many other things I've noticed...

This term "bisexual" is totally absurd. It entails a lack of maturity.

heterosexuality-avoidance
homosexuality- convinced
bisexuality- an excuse or avoidance

sexuality is composite to me, some deeply instilled or embedded.

"homosexuals" are just scapegoats, really.They haven't a clue.

most people just feel morally obliged to the opposite ***. It's questionable if there's a genuine attraction and not a false pretense.

Then again, when you're "open" and have a huge sexual appetite, you can screw anything.Convince anyone, of anything. Sad, really.

Last edited:

jimbobbity

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My own belief is that people aren't specifically bisexual but that they are impartial, and that as time goes on there are traits that they naturally pick up from their surroundings and teachings.

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People like what they like, shoot idk

What everyone else is saying though might explain these politicians and others who are public ally against homosexuality yet get caught in the act of not only homosexuality but sometimes pedophilia.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People like what they like, shoot idk

What everyone else is saying though might explain these politicians and others who are public ally against homosexuality yet get caught in the act of not only homosexuality but sometimes pedophilia.
You'll notice it's people with controlling mentalities. "Politicians", they put themselves out there("center" of attention),obsessed with their egos, and they like to be in control.And they're incredibly manipulative. *** addicts are controlling,love attention,manipulative, and obsessive. You put two and two together.Sums it right up.

Honestly? I think we are all homos, heteros, bisexuals and Neegan.
sexuality is just a cover up, really. Ego protection, from what I've noticed.

A sedative.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No I think that it's very much defined from the start.
But I wonder sometimes if certain environments makes it so that it becomes easier to lean towards a different spectrum, I mean maybe if you are taught you have to be really "manly" then you surpress everything feminine and that surpression makes you trans.
I don't think that's true but I wonder sometimes.

Cornson

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
people are born with the attractions they are both with.

Some like women, some like men, some like both and some like neither (and then there is a frindge group that likes "other" stuff")

I don't believe in the theory that a bisexual person evolves in to a strait or gay person, they might chose to only stay with 1 gender, but i don't believe they just stop being bisexual.

Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Often when it comes to theories and philosophical questions, I find it easy to answer them by basing it on my past experiences, emotions and understanding. When it comes to this gender,*** thing, I'm totally blank so I'm finding it difficult to wrap my mind around it because I have nowhere to start from. I just know I like girls and girls only.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A defense mechanism probably but we can't deny that there is a predominant sexual orientation. I am hetero, i don't feel sexually attracted to men but i can say if a man is pretty or not.
All I know is, sexuality isn't that complicated to figure out.People make it complicated because they REFUSE to acknowledge the truth, and that REFUSAL turns into something else.So much self-denial.

People just love to distort sexuality.

You'll notice that many claiming heterosexual have a "prejudice" when it comes to the same ***, and choose the opposite because it's socially acceptable.Some of em will engage with the same-*** behind closed doors, but not claim or own up to it, cause they just want their cake and eat it too.They're so prejudice and ashamed of their sexuality.All cause it isn't as socially acceptable as heterosexuality.

The furthest, or my limit, with the same *** is possibly a "bromance"...I can't go any further.That's just what a male is, a male understands another male(most are sworn to secrecy, cause they're actually prejudice, and they're hypocrites).As a female understands another female(some are out there, then you have prejudice hypocrite females).That's how it's always gonna be, and if you DON'T feel that way you're very insecure and uncomfortable with yourself.Especially if you do MORE than a close "bond", but hide it.

Some of you like to scribble out your issues like they aren't there. Don't avoid it.

And, between, I've never had a bromance, just giving an example.I'm too incompatible with males.But, yes, I embrace sexuality in it's healthiest authentic state...not a bunch of false pretenses.

As for women, there attraction towards males are very questionable. Is it genuine, or is it "imagination" based?...are you just sticking to it out of moral obligation and because it's the most socially acceptable?And If that wasn't the way society was built, I GUARANTEE you wouldn't be claiming "heterosexual"...people claim it cause it's convenient.

I have no sexual desire, cause it's all just infantile. Whatever happens is just a natural phenomenon,that sparks on it's own, as heterosexuality SHOULD BE, between two adults.No forcing it, or ENTITLING myself to it...cause that's just interference, it's not genuine. A lot of what you see today is just a form of reverse psychology.

No one's strictly heterosexual, though.Just avoidance. In fact, you can't be, that's not real.

Imagine being very attractive, and not being able to reciprocate those feelings back to the next person. I have no sexual chemistry with anyone, because their attractions are too "imagination-based". Not real.

Being with the opposite *** based off of a rule or principle is just a facade and incredibly out-dated.Get over it.

Nothing but Pride and Prejudice.

Last edited:

kimb

Veteran
Kin
67💸
Kumi
703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm pretty sure Kinsey was debunked decades ago. The theory had little logical validity or evidence to back up the fact that sexuality exists on a fluid spectrum. Biologist still use the gender taxonomic system of gender and *** classification.

Draekon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm pretty sure Kinsey was debunked decades ago. The theory had little logical validity or evidence to back up the fact that sexuality exists on a fluid spectrum. Biologist still use the gender taxonomic system of gender and *** classification.
I’m confused by what you mean by gender taxonomics

Last edited: