Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OK here is the biggest debate in the universe and history do you believe in GOD and why do/nt you

I may sound funny :D

I personlly dont believe in GOD because i cant imagine 1or more all mighty beings in control over the whole universe i believe in EVOLUTION not god i believe that at the begining of the life on Earth a meteor hit us that caried DNA from another planet which fell in the ocean and spread micro organism that evolved from little organism to homosapiens US or another posibility that we were created by ALIENS that brought milions years before their cells that evolved diferently

What do you think ?

Kiwii

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope... I don't have the need to believe in God or any other kind of god.

religion is only a way man, yes god was created by mankind, use to explain questions he didnt knew how to explain.

Now, there's no need to believe in stuff like that.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK here is the biggest debate in the universe and history do you believe in GOD and why do/nt you

I may sound funny :D

I personlly dont believe in GOD because i cant imagine 1or more all mighty beings in control over the whole universe i believe in EVOLUTION not god i believe that at the begining of the life on Earth a meteor hit us that caried DNA from another planet which fell in the ocean and spread micro organism that evolved from little organism to homosapiens US or another posibility that we were created by ALIENS that brought milions years before their cells that evolved diferently

What do you think ?
You just raped Darwin, all of mankind and the entire world with that crap about life >.<'

Nonetheless I don't believe in God as some guy with a long beard playing 'how to make someone pregnant without intercourse'. Why? Simple, have you any idea how many cultures exist and have existed? Thousends and all of them had their own gods and ideas how the world came into existence. Why would our God be the only that truuly exists? Our God had just the luck of history that it survived till this day.

I see God, in co-orperation with the bible, as the personification of a guide that helps you with your life. This means that you don't necessarily believe in all the things that the bible says, but that you try to understand the moral of these stories and that you use them in your own life.

with other words God and the bible are just guides, you can compaired it to a child: parents often let their babies watch informative programma's that are told by talking animals or something, so that they would understand it better. This way of thinking is not so old, but it fits me perfectly.

And don't say things about the origin of life so lightly. There is indeed a theory that life came on earth by traveling on a meteor, however "life" means the smallest of micro-organisms that are so simple that they don't even have DNA. At this moment they are searching for this organisms on Mars, because there is a large chance that, if they are able to dig at certain spots, they can find it.

I'm a person who stands open for almost all kinds of possibilites, however that life started on earth because of aliens is not only stupid, it's impossible.

Kazamori

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Everyone needs to believe in something , if not GOD , well something else then... Ancient man believed in Tree Godness , Thunder Gods...and so on... =D

I believe in other things and that's enough for me .

Violette

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe there may have been quite a bit of leaders that were considered godly. They had helped people and were prodigies. Not on the street average kind, but they just knew what to do. They didn't try to or anything. Then science has help create the world. Science created the ways and the gods (leaders) taught the ways.

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In Ancient Greece there were 100 of gods Like Zeus, Poseidon, Mars and many more and later only a few i think they are fictional created that people would believe in something bigger

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I request that a mod close this thread, as this is clearly going against forum rules.

First of this is a personal matter and you have no right in asking these questions. Secondly I really find it repulsing to ask people to respect others believes and discuss other matters at hand, if you want to debate whether an Omni potent/ present being exist I would gladly debate you vi pm's but this is not the forum nor place to discuss matters of a religious believe.

If you dont know the forum rules please ask a moderator to assist you.

Thank you.

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I request that a mod close this thread, as this is clearly going against forum rules.

First of this is a personal matter and you have no right in asking these questions. Secondly I really find it repulsing to ask people to respect others believes and discuss other matters at hand, if you want to debate whether an Omni potent/ present being exist I would gladly debate you vi pm's but this is not the forum nor place to discuss matters of a religious believe.

Thank you.

WTF if thats so find me the rules that forbids debating about GOD am not forcing noone that should post here if you dont want to post piss of and gtfo this thread and btw i saw this thread on 10000000 forums

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In Ancient Greece there were 100 of gods Like Zeus, Poseidon, Mars and many more and later only a few i think they are fictional created that people would believe in something bigger
Just too set things strait Mars was a Roman god, not one of the Greek gods. Mars was the god of war and in ancient Greece the god of war was Ares.

Ok, it maybe looks silly that I correct such minor mistake, but I study history so it's a big deal too me.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Thank you.
I just read the forum rules and I see no problem. Diabolus had the right to make this thread.

Mighty Curtain Messiah

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kiwii I see you're not mature enough to try and provoke a conflict. Didnt you know thst religion, racial profiling are not the best topics to be discussed?

If you continue, this topic may become a closed one with tons of infractions and other stuff.

So please, do not compare something that people trust in and something that takes a significant poart of teir life to sh*tty fictional genjutsu.

Thanks.

And no, I don't believe in God.

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WTF if thats so find me the rules that forbids debating about GOD am not forcing noone that should post here if you dont want to post piss of and gtfo this thread and btw i saw this thread on 10000000 forums
**** off *******. I warned you politely to abid by the rules!!! If you want to debate it go to the countless other forums about religion not about Naruto!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.