Elite
Kin
451πŸ’Έ
Kumi
33πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
Yesterday when i was visiting a friend at her house i was out on the porch enjoying a cup of coffee when suddenly i saw Two Humming birds they were both males with shiny red feathers who were Fighting over the Same Feeder So Anyways here Comes the funny part they were like circling each other around in the air for like a minute or so and Making little tweeting noises which i thought was totally hilarious but that's just my opinion on the subject =D

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

EnDash

Regular
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
it may have seemed cute to you, but those two birds were in a fight to the death, knowing that every mistake means another bleeding wound, that every strike and bite could end in their death. two gladiators in the arena of the sky fighting for a few crusts of bread. fighting to live another day. that day will change them forever, it is not easy to erase the horrible sights of scream and blood, "tweet... tweet... tweet..." they cry as they both try to strike the final blow. they both came there as little chicks, one will leave as a bird...

• Wow

Rorasa

Legendary
Kin
836πŸ’Έ
Kumi
2,500πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
it may have seemed cute to you, but those two birds were in a fight to the death, knowing that every mistake means another bleeding wound, that every strike and bite could end in their death. two gladiators in the arena of the sky fighting for a few crusts of bread. fighting to live another day. that day will change them forever, it is not easy to erase the horrible sights of scream and blood, "tweet... tweet... tweet..." they cry as they both try to strike the final blow. they both came there as little chicks, one will leave as a bird...
wow o_o

• Wow

Fapulous

Regular
Kin
13πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
You must be fun at parties.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
I was working in Amsterdam and 2 giant seagulls were raping another seagull.

I also saw a pidgeon chillaxing on a roof and anothrr pidgeon sat next to the first pidgeon and just randomly started ***** slapping the other pidgeon with its wings. And real hard.