Do people actually want to wear the Burka?

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This isn't about winning debate. It's about clearing facts of history of events.

I know why Islam doesn't fit the 21st century.

- Because you can't have *** until you marry.
- Because you can't commit the "Deadly Seven Sins"
- Because Islam tries to prevent Human from committing bad deeds.

Yet, freedom was created. Choice was created.

A Muslim guy can commit those sins with clear consciousness. It's just the choice. To do or not.
@Bold: Like these two trolls are going to care about the facts. Im here to prove them wrong. No one comes on Narutobase to learn about Islam.

Yeah, thats why muslim guys are still marrying little kids. Nice joke though.
I don't care about what Muslim guys a doing Islam > Them. Where in any part of the religion does it say Muslims can marry children?

Who's laws are you looking at when you're asking that question, Mr Polish dude?

9 year old girls 1400 years ago.

Or

9 year old girls in the 21st century.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Becuase they were considered traitors. Still, that doesnt justify what happened to the whole population.
Considered? Or Violated a pact of Madina on year 627 AD. A pact that was made on year 622 AD between Muslims and Jews both practice their own faith, in Madina and no one minds the others' business. Until the year 627 AD where they violated the pact by helping the enemy. Not considered traitors. They commited a betrayal. They back stabbed Muslims who were supposed to be their allies against one enemy that doesn't believe in God. A God that both Jews and Muslims share in worship.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's funny hearing some muzlimz talking about kids health when islam teaches parents to beat their children
I think the Islam world in general, is the worst place for a child to be raised, children are getting beaten everywhere, especially in schools and homes

OT: no one wants to wear burka unless they're brainwashed by their parents or their society and religion, or they believe that women are a piece of meat.
I think saying it's all brainwashing is making excuses though, at some point you have to take responsibility for your own actions, if people wear Burkas they can't blame it on brainwashing. It is their choice.

yeah you are right for the most part. Though its more psychological in your case. You have made up your mind that no clothes on is the future. Though that does seem to be the case but you also think, western culture is superior. Which is not true at all coz its all subjective. The only reason you or people think that way is coz west is ahead in technology. Might is right after all. Its natural for people to adapt to powerful culture. Same happened back when Muslims were powerful.
No I don't think Western culture is superiour, I just think when people argue against the Hijabs and Niqabs and all they usually win the arguments, at least in my mind. I think it's more important to be against oppresion of women than respecting religious traditions tbh.
But I'm not 100 percent on it.

Last edited:

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know i will be hated here for posting this. I will put this islam is the most misogynist religion presently existing. The technological world and advance science we live in how can man still have the primitive thinking of forcing a woman wear a veil .

Let me get this thing in islam woman are trwated as second class . They have no say , forced to marry against their will , follow outdated hadith . How can islam still justify their teachings are right when their opposite gender are not treated as equal but as a servant.

Polygamy is encouraged , accept sariah law which is totally against the freedom of expression and rights .

No having to forcefully wear a veil is not justified. I really question myself how islam accept all this.

Ps: I was born in a muslim family but an atheist . Just dont like how things are followed which is not acceptable in present century.

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Only reason the middle east is a mess is because of the United Terrorists of America.
The Middle East has always been a mess. It was no different under the Ottoman Empire, the rest of the world just passed the Ottoman system by.

Not to say that the U.S. doesn't have an out of control lack of foreign policy. That is very true. However, there are several systems embedded within the world which next themselves within the financial and information base of a civilization so as to steer it toward their own ends.

That said, (((They))) are doing the exact same thing the Muslims are doing - just for much longer and with a better overall aptitude for it. That is ruling through playing the victim card. Do not misunderstand, the U.S. has been responsible for a number of horrible things and those guilty must be brought to justice and the record set straight.
However, that does not give you release from responsibility for your own actions and decisions - or your own social problems.

For the women within Islam to respond to questions about the Burka with "well, western women are whores" is to imply... what? That you or your daughters will become whores if you do not wear a Burka? That a piece of clothing forced on you by threat of violence is all that stands between you and moral conduct?

You are responsible for your own conduct, regardless of what you wear. Simply because your daughter happens to be nude in front of me doesn't mean every moral teaching suddenly vanishes. It is precisely in such situations where moral teachings must prevail.

When let into my guest rooms, your men harass the women of my house on the assumption a lack of wearing a trash bag indicates they are to be their *** slaves. You would then lecture me about how your religion and culture fosters moral behavior/conduct.

The clothing does not make the human. Humans do not live for the sake of clothing.

Teh symbols.
So meaning.
Much wow!

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Middle easters always blame westerners for thier shortcomings for some reason. It's like, the thought of "whites" makes an easy sandbag to punch thier trivial insecurities upon. So childish. They think outer appearance overrules inner morals and values. You'll surely reach the other side of the bank with that kind of mindset, kids.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Middle easters always blame westerners for thier shortcomings for some reason. It's like, the thought of "whites" makes an easy sandbag to punch thier trivial insecurities upon. So childish. They think outer appearance overrules inner morals and values. You'll surely reach the other side of the bank with that kind of mindset, kids.
Yeah, I'm sure it has nothing to do with the continued efforts of foreign intervention, regime change, bombings, and exploration of resources in the Middle East by the U.S. and other European countries.

The current affairs with ISIS can literally be traced back to foreign intervention in the Soviet-Afghan War which the U.S. funded and armed the Mujaheddin, which eventually became the Taliban and Al Qaeda. Not only that, but the suicide bombing tactic we see from terrorists today can be traced back to MI6 and Pakistani intelligence officials working on a Mujaheddin operation where they would blow up major bridges for vital supply transport for the Soviet Union, and was a suicide mission to do so. Before this operation, suicide missions/bombing were considered forbidden by Islamic law for these radical groups.

Last edited:

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm tired so I tried to come up with something that could entertain me, I know there are some Burka bans and stuff and people are protesting, I don't know where I stand on this, Burka is a symbol of oppression right? So do people who are muslims actually want to wear it? Can you call yourself religious and NOT wear the burka? Like are you allowed to do that? I'm sure you could compromise, I don't think the burka is acceptable at work and stuff for example so you kinda need to take it off anyway.
But maybe banning it is a little extreme.
Should you respect it as some necessary pain, like some holy tradition? I think being against it seems more right than being for it.
But I'm not muslim so I don't know.
1. No, it's not a symbol of oppression. The philosophy behind Burka is that women are like candies and they should only unwrap themselves for their husbands. Basically, it's derogatory, sexist, and victim blaming in one go. So may be it is symbol of oppression.

2. Yes, like in every religion, even here masochists are reality.

3. Yes, you can. No where in Quran it is written to wear burka.

4. No, banning is perfect. If you know anything about Islam, this is a form of Jihad.

King Richard

Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Middle Eastern women are well behaved and decent whereas Western women are the complete opposite, I think the West should make women wear Burkas and implement Sharia in our society.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seriously! You're the spitting image of JaytechTV (but religion version). Now I understand the agony, the pain, the grieving Rags and Fritangaplays been through. Jeez!

King Richard

Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You do realize Middle Easterners are considered White according to the Census right? Do they hate themselves then?