Do MMORPG's count ?

Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So first of all, is this the right area to discuss MMORPG's? If not, please help me out by leaving a comment :)

Back to what I'm about to talk about,
I'm not here to discuss any MMORPG's but to actually discuss MMORPG ideas.
Like graphics, visual effects, combat, content, customization, PvP, scenery, stuff like that. What would make a really good MMORPG?

I'm not making an MMORPG but my friend is and he really needs some ideas. I have a ton of ideas but I'd really like to hear some of yours, so we can help him start this out. Sooo, any ideas or thoughts? (":

Don Roberto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would like to see DA:O with DA2 combat system and multiplayer would be UBER EPICNESS but for now there is no MMORPG that interest me..unless TES V: Skyrim will have multiplayer, lol

Uchiha91

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think a Naruto MMORPG needs to be made. It should have a normal MMORPG free roam but when you go into combat, you use your created charachter in an Ultimate ninja Storm style fight.

Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think a Naruto MMORPG needs to be made. It should have a normal MMORPG free roam but when you go into combat, you use your created charachter in an Ultimate ninja Storm style fight.
i like the idea of older naruto-based combat games (lol naruto base) because all i see now a days are point and click mmorpgs and they seem really boring. im pretty sure there's already an mmorpg called Pockies or whatever and it has naruto and bleach characters in it (the mmorpg is free in case ur interested)