[Discussion] do athiests have proof that god don't exist????..

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I watched Dawkins the other day, I don't know why he's liked so much. He is sometimes dishonest in his dismissals. He is against asking the question why? Why should you ask why? Maybe to use your brain, ponder and think?

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I watched Dawkins the other day, I don't know why he's liked so much. He is sometimes dishonest in his dismissals. He is against asking the question why? Why should you ask why? Maybe to use your brain, ponder and think?
I lost respect for him when him being honest led him to promote eugentics and somehow calling Ben Affleck a bigot when trying to show respect to muslims was "honest".

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe because questions like "Wae r u gei?" don't make a lot of sense, I hope you understood what I said.

Reactions: YowYan

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think he seems like a smart dude I didn't even know he practiced Islam.
I honestlyy dont' care about asny religion.,
He feels like a cool person to me but he could've been cooler if he didn't imitate minamoto's trolling and angry emojis etc, I even think he surpassed him in some of these aspects.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe because questions like "Wae r u gei?" don't make a lot of sense, I hope you understood what I said.
Tell us why you are, was Minamoto right about you?
Post automatically merged:

I lost respect for him when him being honest led him to promote eugentics and somehow calling Ben Affleck a bigot when trying to show respect to muslims was "honest".
Yes he is weird one.

I think he seems like a smart dude I didn't even know he practiced Islam.
I honestlyy dont' care about asny religion.,
I also think you're are pretty cool and smart and I like you too:)

He feels like a cool person to me but he could've been cooler if he didn't imitate minamoto's trolling and angry emojis etc, I even think he surpassed him in some of these aspects.
I don't troll, only when I'm trolled do I partake in mild trolling.

@minamoto is just butthurt, he was kicked out of the Tobidara clan for wanting to fanboy the Burrito.

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tell us why you are, was Minamoto right about you?

Yes he is weird one.

I also think you're are pretty cool and smart and I like you too:)

I don't troll, only when I'm trolled do I partake in mild trolling.

@minamoto is just butthurt, he was kicked out of the Tobidara clan for wanting to fanboy the Burrito.
gaystrovio is better then u ..u know why???...he at least despite being gay, he stood up for his gayness and principles and didn't smell lipi and lema feet...unlike you who work as servant and feet smeller for them..

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
gaystrovio is better then u ..u know why???...he at least despite being gay, he stood up for his gayness and principles and didn't smell lipi and lema feet...unlike you who work as servant and feet smeller for them..
I heard you was jealous Lipi told you, you couldn't smell her feet, because you already smelt worse. And that's why you betrayed the Tobidara same by joining the Burrito riders

That's the problem smh.
Read the above quote, and you'll understand what one must respond to.

• Haha
Reactions: YowYan