Anorien16

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are the misconceptions about cloning?
Well i dont know about you but many people i have met thinks cloning is growing humans or other animals in a tube or usually related to embryo, and thus immoral ....... actually cloning can also refer to growing various tissues for implantation and according to recent development it can be done using bone marrow instead embryo......

Shinobi Train

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's one heck of a camera. I hope they have it in HD. xd

Things I'd like to see in the next 50 years? Retinal displays. Like having video in your eye, and audio could just be in your ears for that matter. They're already working on it but it would be really nice to just get rid of these monitors. This would also cure blindness I'd imagine, if they can put a display in your eye it wouldn't be that much harder to just fix one's eyesight. Of course, the eye is the most complex thing in the body, so none of this would be easy.

I certainly wouldn't want to be the first to test it though. You know that shit's gonna' be buggy as hell, I can't imagine how many things could go wrong. xd

A lot of credit isn't being given here to how much understanding completely our genetic material (DNA) could be used to cure diseases which result from mutations in the amino acid sequences of the double helix which prevent them from functioning properly. For example, most cancers are caused from defects or damages in coding sequences. If we understand our DNA more, we can treat the DNA base sequences directly in an effort to cure cancer. That's just an example.

Thanks for sharing the picture, by the way. We actually just got through the genetics chapter in my Bio class, so I find this more interesting right now.
Or you could just smoke marijuana, I here it prevents cancer if consumed daily. We can't study it properly yet because of it's current state of illegalness. xd The irony is that they give it to cancer patients...too late, should have been using it previously. :rolleyes:

AngryRock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well i dont know about you but many people i have met thinks cloning is growing humans or other animals in a tube or usually related to embryo, and thus immoral ....... actually cloning can also refer to growing various tissues for implantation and according to recent development it can be done using bone marrow instead embryo......
Ah yes, those misconceptions. I think sci-fi movies have messed with the public's mind a little bit on cloning. Media from gaming to movies treat cloning like the big evil except a few titles. T

Anorien16

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah yes, those misconceptions. I think sci-fi movies have messed with the public's mind a little bit on cloning. Media from gaming to movies treat cloning like the big evil except a few titles. T
As some wise man said: We live in the era of smart phones and dumb people......