Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This poem reminds me of a nightmare. Being stuck in a underground coffin, buried alive, barely any space to move. The epitome of claustrophobia ._. Just the mere thought of it makes my heartbeat race.

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice poem man the meaning is there and you didn't impede your message. Reminds me of the saying "the only thing to fear is fear itself" but what if fear is myself so I would be afraid of myself? The poem made me think that anyway haha

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Classic! I haven't seen/read your poems since quite a time tho. Good as always. Keep it up ;)
Thanks man!

This poem reminds me of a nightmare. Being stuck in a underground coffin, buried alive, barely any space to move. The epitome of claustrophobia ._. Just the mere thought of it makes my heartbeat race.
Wow glad it made an impact like that. It should have, it's a horror poem afterall :p
Nice poem man the meaning is there and you didn't impede your message. Reminds me of the saying "the only thing to fear is fear itself" but what if fear is myself so I would be afraid of myself? The poem made me think that anyway haha
Heheh, glad you've enjoyed the read and that it got you thinking.