Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, hopefully Muslims don't get their jimmies rustled like we usually do.

The best thing we can do is to accept that there are ignorant people and ignore them.

My problem isn't the bigotry as much as it is how these people fail to see what they look like by doing things like this. This is just a case of stupidity and it's all too common.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, hopefully Muslims don't get their jimmies rustled like we usually do.

The best thing we can do is to accept that there are ignorant people and ignore them.

My problem isn't the bigotry as much as it is how these people fail to see what they look like by doing things like this. This is just a case of stupidity and it's all too common.
I think from what I read the Muslim Council or whatever they were called were real cool about it they just said that this kind of thing needs to be paid attention to.

Last edited:

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, hopefully, Muslims don't get their jimmies rustled like we usually do.

How the way world is, things are just going to get more worse.

Fresco

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I honestly thought black women were only this way in America :sweat: not saying that all black women are this way, but I kinda thought Europe was better than this. I mean threatening to drop kick a pregnant woman over a shopping cart is bad even by American standards

Well stupidity and bigotry exists everywhere I suppose
Yeah it exists in your comment, for example.

Draw

Veteran
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol I don't understand why people do these kind of things, does she just think the police or government is going to agree with what she's saying ? LOL what an idiot