NaNaNaaaaa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am utterly ashamed that this woman lives in my country. This is utterly disgraceful way to treat someone. But what is worse, no one stood up to intervene.

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh great it was a black woman doing it too. She is gonna get some serious ****ing punishment. Like she will get life if she is lucky.

Last edited:

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I honestly thought black women were only this way in America :sweat: not saying that all black women are this way, but I kinda thought Europe was better than this. I mean threatening to drop kick a pregnant woman over a shopping cart is bad even by American standards

Well stupidity and bigotry exists everywhere I suppose

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I honestly thought black women were only this way in America :sweat: not saying that all black women are this way, but I kinda thought Europe was better than this. I mean threatening to drop kick a pregnant woman over a shopping cart is bad even by American standards

Balck women are every negative stereotype there is in America. American standards aren't holocaust level my friend there are worse.

Reactions: Sithis

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh great it was a black woman doing it too. She is gonna get some serious ****ing punishment. Like she will get life if she is lucky.

I didn't even notice she was black I thought she was white the first time I watched the link. It's not a dark complexion and I wasn't really paying attention since half her body was blurred with that face blur.

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Uh...? Low key the most racist shit.

Stant

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

its difficult to imagine that I am standing on the same planet as her, but then there is a lot more..

Sithis

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I thought that was a white woman. Plus she's English. I'd assume black English is different from black American .
Lol I don't get it, what does this have to do with race or country?

There are shitty people like this everywhere. This one happened to be filmed while being a tard.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Balck women are every negative stereotype there is in America. American standards aren't holocaust level my friend there are worse.
Then chalk it up to my inexperience :| The American stereotype tends to be loud self righteous and inconsiderate. Once again this doesn't mean that all Americans are like this and they can choose to be however they want, but seeing how I live in and grew up in an black neighborhood that kind of behavior is something that I see often.
Uh...? Low key the most racist shit.
.meh :|

Lol I don't get it, what does this have to do with race or country?

There are shitty people like this everywhere. This one happened to be filmed while being a tard.
I tend to imagine that ppl are better elsewhere. Obviously my mistake U_U

Last edited: