Discussion: Has Naruto really surpassed Minato?

javu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto has grown so much in the shippuden. And multiple times it's been stated that Naruto has surpassed somebody (Kakashi or Jiraya) because he created rasen shurikan or learned senjutsu. Yes, Naruto has become great, but has he surpassed his father?

Minato invented the rasengan and Naruto invented the rasen shurikan. Minato couldn't complete the rasengan because he died. So the rasen shurikan has surpassed the rasengan. However, the rasegan still has important properties. For instance, if you wanted to seriously injury or impair your opponent but not kill them the rasengan is better (like how Naruto recently did with Sasuke).

Naruto has mastered Sage mode and Minato hasn't. In addition, Naruto has KM.

On the flip side, Minato has FTG. Naruto can get fast too with KM. However, we don't know which one is faster. We just know that both are faster than the Raikage.

Minato knows sealing jutsus from the Uzumaki clan. I forget what's it called.

Also, maybe its just me, but it seems that Minato just has it all together. Jiraya called him a genius you only see once a generation. He's smart and analytical, and Naruto's . . . not. He analyzed Kakashi's chidori and determined that Kakashi's wasn't ready to use it.

Anyway. Thoughts?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto has grown so much in the shippuden. And multiple times it's been stated that Naruto has surpassed somebody (Kakashi or Jiraya) because he created rasen shurikan or learned senjutsu. Yes, Naruto has become great, but has he surpassed his father?

Minato invented the rasengan and Naruto invented the rasen shurikan. Minato couldn't complete the rasengan because he died. So the rasen shurikan has surpassed the rasengan. However, the rasegan still has important properties. For instance, if you wanted to seriously injury or impair your opponent but not kill them the rasengan is better (like how Naruto recently did with Sasuke).

Naruto has mastered Sage mode and Minato hasn't. In addition, Naruto has KM.

On the flip side, Minato has FTG. Naruto can get fast too with KM. However, we don't know which one is faster. We just know that both are faster than the Raikage.

Minato knows sealing jutsus from the Uzumaki clan. I forget what's it called.

Also, maybe its just me, but it seems that Minato just has it all together. Jiraya called him a genius you only see once a generation. He's smart and analytical, and Naruto's . . . not. He analyzed Kakashi's chidori and determined that Kakashi's wasn't ready to use it.

Anyway. Thoughts?
I wouldn't say he's surpassed Minato but he's stronger than most ninjas and somehow Naruto has experience with sealing jutsus because he used one to reseal the nine tails and make a seal better than Minato's.

DigitalMonster

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Using RS is optional,not obligatory.

The only thing that Naruto can't hike to is Minato's intelligence.WAIT,he will never be.
You must be registered for see images