Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright basically this game is a MMORPG but if your not a fan of the series I can honestly say you won't like it. I will even admit even for a Digimon fan this game can be highly frustrating with correct and incorrect digivolutions as well as how hard/rare it is for you to get an additional digimon without spending real money for another digimon. Hatching the Mercenary Digi-Eggs they say is a 50/50 chance of hatching one, but through experience anyone who plays will know they odds of hatching one is quite low, mostly 25% chance of actually hatching it without destroying it, let alone ever being able to get an actual mercenary digi-egg without buying one in game or with money.

But other than that the game can be fun but 75% of the time you will be spending your time grinding the shit out of digimon......and that can take up to hours....even days.

But all in all I was wondering if any of you play this game, and if you do which server........it will be beneficial if we can assist one another :p

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry on my phone atm so linking isn't an option, but go to joymax.com they will have it on their main page or look up Digimon Masters on Facebook