Different Translations

Ironreaver7

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So onemanga finally got theres out today by Sleepyfans but we here at NB had it on wednesday (coz we got it like that) page 6 i noticed was totally worded different but OM's sounded closer to the spoilers where Kabuto said something about Madara being in a different vessel. Read the NB version of page 6 then the OM version.

Page 5 is bit different

interesting bit...people may have noticed this already though just thought i'd put it out there because when coming up with Theories which is the better source since the wording is slighty off.

psukkar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So onemanga finally got theres out today by Sleepyfans but we here at NB had it on wednesday (coz we got it like that) page 6 i noticed was totally worded different but OM's sounded closer to the spoilers where Kabuto said something about Madara being in a different vessel. Read the NB version of page 6 then the OM version.

Page 5 is bit different

interesting bit...people may have noticed this already though just thought i'd put it out there because when coming up with Theories which is the better source since the wording is slighty off.
Yes I noticed this as well, I don't what to believe.
But even so, this coffin contains something that will cause BIG problems for Madara if he didn't side with Kabuto during the war.