Diedara Vs. Kisame

Who would win Deidara or Kisame?

• Deidara blows up Kisame! Katsu!

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Kisame leaves Deidara swimming with the fishes!

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Too much thinking! Draw, Draw, Draw!

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters

GimmeFood

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would go with deidara
Deidara have doton, that overpowers suiton (kisame water jutsus)
Deidara also have his clay bombs, wich i dont know if it would work underwater, but since Deidara is a long range fighter, i dont think Kisame would lay a finger on him
If C3 doesn't work, the nano bombs Deidara uses with C4 rapes Kisame
Unless, as someone previously said, water makes clay useless

GimmeFood

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think samehada can ONLY absorb living peoples chakra not tools chakra. Spiders, kunais, and daggers are tools. Even if it can absorb spiders this battle will be one sided. And that dome prison isn't the that huge to capture a flying Dei. Come on that is ridiculous.

Well, to tell the truth, it is huge enough to catch Deidara in my opinion ... since its a long-range jutsu (IMO)

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would go with deidara
Deidara also have his clay bombs, wich i dont know if it would work underwater, but since Deidara is a long range fighter, i dont think Kisame would lay a finger on him
it does remember when he did that big ass explosion under the turtle island that fliped it over.... diedara has this one by a land slide! c3 bomb that almost destoryed a village, c4 that he want even be able to see, or seldestruct, or hell just a bunch of bombs with c2 dragon... kisame cannot absord explosions! dont know where you guys got that from... show proof before you say something that has no sense behind it. deidara is to fast in the air, smart, clever, and balst element that outclass eveything kisame has... deidara by a landslide like i said!....

siyo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why are the results hidden? I voted this fight a draw simply because i believe both can be the victor.It depends on things like landscape,chakra,patience and the strategy of the two_Obviously, kisame has the advantage on the (under)ground while deidara has it on the sky.

If i had to chose i would go with kisame, because he can take a bomb or two and be just fine, while the other guy is resting he can eat some chakra and be better than before, while the other is slowly getting desperate and losing morale.Plus i don't see anybody escaping the water prison...

I am wondering though if anybody think samahada can be detroyed? By a big explosion or something....

Captain Shodai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
actually i say deidara. kisame would have a hard time sucking deidara's chakra out once he's in the sky, and then once deidara uses C4, kisame will have no way of knowing whats going on, unlike sasuke.

kisamexRocks

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kisame has Kamahamaha attack. And it's giant. He can use water to absorb impacts from explosions. Water Dome to catch Deidara when he is in close enough of a range. and if there is no water Kisame can great a huge vast of water from himself. He has other techniques we don't know about but like you said they know each others techniques, so Kisame would know what the micro explosion thing is. That his clay explodes and runs on chakra. And Kisame is a very intelligent man, shown with him breaking down KIller Bee's attacks and countering them. Sure I will give credit to Deidara for being powerfula nd badass but Kisame would win.

Turson

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Deidara rapes hard. Blondie is bad match for Kisame. Kisame has only chance to win this fight by killing Deidara while hes still on earth. Still, hes not fast enough to do so.
and we all know kisame is unbeatable in waterdome
Not really. One bomb like this and Kisame and his water dome are annihilated.

Last edited by a moderator:

prey01hawk

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think samehada can ONLY absorb living peoples chakra not tools chakra. Spiders, kunais, and daggers are tools. Even if it can absorb spiders this battle will be one sided. And that dome prison isn't the that huge to capture a flying Dei. Come on that is ridiculous.
no when killer bee threw his pencil with chakra samehada still asborbed the chakra making it just a normal pencilU_U:cool:

Kurisutina

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kisame absorbs the chakra out of his explosives leaving them disarmed, does it from a distance.

Samehada alerts Kisame to the surrounding explosives, Samehada can sense chakra.

Deidara doesn't have the largest amount of chakra, he would be out pretty quick.

Turson

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kisame absorbs the chakra out of his explosives leaving them disarmed
He cant, unless he will touch them with Samehada. One C3 and there is no Kisame.
Deidara doesn't have the largest amount of chakra, he would be out pretty quick
But with his abilities Deidara can end this battle quickly. This is really bad match for Kisame, he wouldnt stand a chance.
kisame=killerbee>sasuke>diedara
This dont work that way. Kisame may be good in fighting Jinjuurikis, but Deidara is completely different type of opponent.

Last edited:

black uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
diedara by a land slide! mismatch. c4 micro explosion ftw!... case close!lol
I agree
You guys that are picking Kisame how the hell would he counter dei flying. He has nothing that can come close.
His sharks, water dragon, water shockwave...etc he's not going to just lay down and take it up the ass...lol
I would go with deidara
Y would water make it useless...explosions happen underwater all the time (torpedos, mines, hell fire crackers...etc) also we see dei's clay moves, he makes birds, bugs...etc so what's stopping him from making fish lol deidara completely
it does remember when he did that big ass explosion under the turtle island that fliped it over.... diedara has this one by a land slide! c3 bomb that almost destoryed a village, c4 that he want even be able to see, or seldestruct, or hell just a bunch of bombs with c2 dragon... kisame cannot absord explosions! dont know where you guys got that from... show proof before you say something that has no sense behind it. deidara is to fast in the air, smart, clever, and balst element that outclass eveything kisame has... deidara by a landslide like i said!....
Lol tell em cuz
Earth is weak against water , however I would too, like to know about Samehada and the explosives´ reaction
Lol and you need to go back to the ninja academy...its a wheel that goes like this (strongest to weakest) fire, wind, lightning, earth, water, fire
Deidara guys.....he would trash kisame and not evev get a little wet.
I agree

Look guys dei would win this one, the shark skin can sense chakra but it has to be in place to absorb it and the micro bombs are many and he would ingested enough to end the fight...sorry but this one goes to dei