Did you really expect Sarada to be this buff?

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yikes! I didn’t really expect them to amp up her raw strength so fast, she threw the bolder like it was an uno card.

You must be registered for see images

She’s definitely going to pack the strongest punch and be one of the best close range fighters in the manga if she gets Byakugo, it’s dope to see an Uchiha be so physically strong. It’s a wrap when she starts using her Sharnigan to it’s fullest potential in conjunction.

Genjutsu GG followed by a Shannarō.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Even Sakura never lifted things like Sarada and Tsunade does. I think Sarada is Tsunade's daughter.
Post automatically merged:

You know jumping very high is one thing but jumping very high while carrying a heavy boulder is completely insane feat. For a small kid.

Last edited:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Even Sakura never lifted things like Sarada and Tsunade does. I think Sarada is Tsunade's daughter.
Sakura always had that ability to send chakra to her muscles to lift greater mass she just never really did it in the manga but did in the novel but Sarada is definitely Sakura’s daughter. It’s why she’s so intelligent and analytical, she’s the perfect combination of her parents.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakura always had that ability to send chakra to her muscles to lift greater mass she just never really did it in the manga but did in the novel but Sarada is definitely Sakura’s daughter. It’s why she’s so intelligent and analytical, she’s the perfect combination of her parents.
But in here we're always talking about Manga feat and not Novel. Before all these Novel happened we always relied with Manga feats. Even in all of your debate back in 2014/15. Why it should be different today? Today Sarada showed us impressive Manga feat.

People doesn't have time to take novel seriously. Its either Manga or anime at least. As Boruto Anime is considered as Canon Boruto story besides Manga. Novel tends to do over the top things that not even filler anime would do. And many times doesn't connected well.

We've many chances to witness Sakura super lifting strength in the Boruto canon filler Anime, yet it never happened.

Sometimes I find it funny how you need three story telling medium to tell the whole story. One Piece and Oda would LOL hard thinking about this. I think having an anime is enough to support Manga.

Last edited:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But in here we're always talking about Manga feat and not Novel. Before all these Novel happened we always relied with Manga feats.
We only relied on manga feats then because there’s wasn’t novels to also source but that doesn’t mean they can’t be a source now. A lot of characters from K-11 got the feats they deserved during the manga in novels at their primes.

Even in all of your debate back in 2014/15. Why it should be different today?
It’s not different, both the manga and novel(s) consistent of canon/factual feats. The format they come in (panel or paragraph) doesn’t make either or less credible.

Today Sarada showed us impressive Manga feat.
It’s also a feat she has in a novel too, just as her 3t was confirmed in a novel before this chapter was released. As I told you before and I’ll say again, the novels are aimed at filling in the gaps the manga doesn’t with Kishi’s approval of course.

People doesn't have time to take novel seriously. Its either Manga or anime at least.
Just because you don’t have time to read cannon material (novels) doesn’t make them any less credible, that’s not how facts work buddy. Just because you don’t like the method in which they come doesn’t mean a person can’t cite them.

Novel tends to do over the top things that not even filler anime would do. And many times doesn't connected well.
This isn’t true, the feats Sakura has in the novels for example in the novels aren’t over the top at all. It’s all within her already manga illustrated capability just as the strength Sarada first demonstrated in the novel was in the manga. And the novels are connected well but you wouldn’t know that because you don’t read them as you admitted too not doing, I can give you endless examples honestly.

We've many chances to witness Sakura super lifting strength in the Boruto canon filler Anime, yet it never happened.
Whether or not you’ve seen her do it, you do know she’s always been capable of it right? I can pull the databook scan that says verbatim that Sakura can send chakra to the muscles in her body to demonstrate insane strength like Tsunade does. She’s even done it in the novels which are cannon too, the manga simply focused on her particular striking power but she can lift.

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We only relied on manga feats then because there’s wasn’t novels to also source but that doesn’t mean they can’t be a source now. A lot of characters from K-11 got the feats they deserved during the manga in novels at their primes.

It’s not different, both the manga and novel(s) consistent of canon/factual feats. The format they come in (panel or paragraph) doesn’t make either or less credible.

It’s also a feat she has in a novel too, just as her 3t was confirmed in a novel before this chapter was released. As I told you before and I’ll say again, the novels are aimed at filling in the gaps the manga doesn’t with Kishi’s approval of course.

Just because you don’t have time to read cannon material (novels) doesn’t make them any less credible, that’s not how facts work buddy. Just because you don’t like the method in which they come doesn’t mean a person can’t cite them.

This isn’t true, the feats Sakura has in the novels for example in the novels aren’t over the top at all. It’s all within her already manga illustrated capability just as the strength Sarada first demonstrated in the novel was in the manga. And the novels are connected well but you wouldn’t know that because you don’t read them as you admitted too not doing, I can give you endless examples honestly.

Whether or not you’ve seen her do it, you do know she’s always been capable of it right? I can pull the databook scan that says verbatim that Sakura can send chakra to the muscles in her body to demonstrate insane strength like Tsunade does. She’s even done it in the novels which are cannon too, the manga simply focused on her particular striking power but she can lift.
At least it's true for Sarada and for Sarada only so I give her that and accept it but not Sakura. She has yet to prove anything in the Novel in the Manga or Anime. Sarada already established story consistency

Yeah Databook statement says that but that's not feat but potential or possibility. She can channel chakra into her muscle for super strong technique and she already demonstrated that through insane CES punch, an established feat. But she's yet to show insane lifting strength in the manga. Potential means nothing here but feat is.

Ok give me your endless examples of Sakura's feat in the Novel that Sakura in the Boruto manga or anime also has pulled off

And why I need to waste my time reading something that has no connection with main storyline. This just leave more void or plothole if the feat in the Novel never being used again in the Boruto manga or Anime. Like character in the manga doesn't have a clue about their feat in the Novel. And you are yet to prove to me that events in the Novel get a reference in the Boruto manga in our previous discussion. Sarada is only recently.

Talking about filling the gap, doesn't Anime covered that role for Naruto/Boruto series?:sneaky:

And you also cant ruled out the possibility that Kodachi may
took the idea of 3 Tomoes Sharingan Sarada and used it in the manga. Not because he's trying to connect the dots but just because he can write whatever he want in the manga

Last edited:
Reactions: LightSo6p

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's alright, but I don't think people want to see a Sakura with Sharingan. She'll probably need to add some Uchiha style to it, or she'll just be wasted fodder. We don't need another Tsunade knock off Hokage, rather an original uxhiha Hokage, well grounded in Uchiha jutsu as primary go to moves.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's alright, but I don't think people want to see a Sakura with Sharingan. She'll probably need to add some Uchiha style to it, or she'll just be wasted fodder. We don't need another Tsunade knock off Hokage, rather an original uxhiha Hokage, well grounded in Uchiha jutsu as primary go to moves.
I think what people don’t understand is that Sarada has yet to leave base form when ever she attacks, y’all want her to rely on or use her sharnigan in moments that she doesn’t need too when she really hasn’t had an actual challenge that would require her to use it. It’s the same with Mitsuki and his sage mode, people expect him to use it in situations that don’t require for that type of power. Imagine thinking that Sarada being am the female version of the hulk in base form is conducive to fodder trash lol

At least it's true for Sarada and for Sarada only so I give her that and accept it but not Sakura. She has yet to prove anything in the Novel in the Manga or Anime.
What are you talking about? Everything that Sakura has done in the novels she has done before in the manga or was always capable of doing. Do you hear yourself? “I’ll accept Sarada’s novel feats but I won’t accept Sakura’s even though they both come from the same source”

^^thats called bias and willful ignorance.

Sarada already established story consistency
So has Sakura, the anime & manga both have confirmed that’s she’s the strongest healer in the village and possible world as predicated in the novels.

Yeah Databook statement says that but that's not feat but potential or possibility.
This is an oxymoron.. Sakura has displayed CES many times over again, that’s the potential fam.

She can channel chakra into her muscle for super strong technique and she already demonstrated that through insane CES punch, an established feat.
Bingo.

But she's yet to show insane lifting strength in the manga. Potential means nothing here but feat is.
But we know she can lift greater mask because the databook says she can and she did it in the novel fight against Kido. She launched bolder after bolder at him and even ripped a tree out the ground.

And why I need to waste my time reading something that has no connection with main storyline.
FOR THE BILLIONTH TIME, THE NOVELS DO CONNECT WITH THE SERIES LITERALLY

Go read Borutos novel and tell me it doesn’t connect. Start with novel 1..

And you are yet to prove to me that events in the Novel get a reference in the Boruto manga in our previous discussion. Sarada is only recently.
No I have proved it many times over again in a previous thread you ran from, this chapter is further proof that the novels connect to the manga.

What’s recent or not is irrelevant, you said they don’t connect but you just got a chapter slapped in your face that proves they do. At this point your trying to construe that the novel feats don’t matter for one character but does for another when that’s not how it works.

Talking about filling the gap, doesn't Anime covered that role for Naruto/Boruto series?
Just as the novels do, actually many elements of the anime are adaptations of sequences in the novel. Sasuke teaching Sarada Katon for example.. the novel reveals Sasuke trained/taught Sarada how to use it... the anime fills in the gap of her learning how to use it by Sarada asking Sasuke if they can practice more.

And I oop-

And you also cant ruled out the possibility that Kodachi may
took the idea of 3 Tomoes Sharingan Sarada and used it in the manga. Not because he's trying to connect the dots but just because he can write whatever he want in the manga
No one took any ideas from anyone.. Sarada is an Uchiha with a Sharnigan, 3t tomoes were inevitable by default. In this since there is no connecting the dots, it’s simply a matter of explaining when it upgraded.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sarada really should train under Might Gai in order to not waste potential. Tsunade and Sakura were just throwing punches without much skills and speed. Might Gai can change that with Sarada.
She doesn’t need to actually train really, she just needs to watch metal fight an opponent and copy the techniques but Sarada already has the best taijutsu capability on her team.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What are you talking about? Everything that Sakura has done in the novels she has done before in the manga or was always capable of doing. Do you hear yourself? “I’ll accept Sarada’s novel feats but I won’t accept Sakura’s even though they both come from the same source”

^^thats called bias and willful ignorance.
When you mentioned same source(Novel) I see that you're generalizing here. "Same source" in what sense? the medium of story telling(novel) or coming from one Novel story(example:Sasuke Shinden-The teacher's star pupil)??

Yes I never read the Novel but that don't mean I couldn't gather the information about it.

First trying to understand the Novel, the story and its timeline;

1) Naruto Hiden

2) Naruto Shinden(2015)

3) Naruto Shinden(2018)

First 2 stories either took place after 4th Shinobi World war or in the course of Naruto story. The third one's stories took place after the birth of New Generation characters.

First 2 mostly happened in Naruto era and the third one mostly happened in Boruto era.

And then we have Retsuden. 2 Novels. Taking place long after the ending of 4th Shinobi World war. The strange one's Sasuke Retsuden.

SASUKE RETSUDEN
Why? It because it all happened in Boruto era. Sarada was already born at that time(Iruka watched over her) which means Boruto also. The strange part is when the story told us that Naruto get an illness that not even Kurama can cured. But there is no where in Boruto manga they talked about this illness. Like it never existed at all. And this is the same Novel that talked about Sakura's new sensory ability lol, chapter 3.

So how you can say this latest novel story is canon to Boruto main storyline when there's nothing suggest such???So how Sakura's sensory ability in that novel can be considered as Canon feat lol???

There's no bias or wilfully ignoring on my part. I'm just being rational and logical.

To have a consistent story continuity one story needs to connect very well to the next plotline to the next story on and on. Which mean Manga/anime is aware of plot and information in the Novel. Establish the connection by addressing the Novel's content. As Boruto series is so special that everything inside the anime is canon to manga and confirmed by the lead writer of both(Kodachi) that means some Novels in Boruto era can be considered as Canon story. Konoha Shinden, Family Day and the latest is Teacher's star pupil.

I'm not cherry picking here but just being rational. As those Novel stories already got anime adaptation or addressed by Manga.

In the case of blank period novels(Naruto Hiden and Naruto Shinden(2015), between chapter 699-700) I can only see a lost connection if they(Kishi and the writers) really trying to connect the two dots(Naruto story and Boruto story). Even if you say those Novels meant only for blank period so connecting the next dot is irrelevant, that still doesn't make sense in the writing of consistent continuity.

When you used more than a manga to tell the whole story you need to make sure that anime goes well with Manga story and Novel goes well with Manga story and anime canon story(if specifically confirmed). The story must connected very well with previous manga story and the next manga story. You can't say the Novel story is canon or very well connected if the story technically stands on its own, doesn't connect to the next manga story and just took a couple of things from previous storyline. Example: Sakura Shinden, Sasuke Shinden(2015).

Remember this,. Naruto, Sasuke or Sakura in the chapter 699 is the same person in the Boruto manga

So has Sakura, the anime & manga both have confirmed that’s she’s the strongest healer in the village and possible world as predicated in the novels.
That's not enough for validating and canonized Novel story.

This is an oxymoron.. Sakura has displayed CES many times over again, that’s the potential fam.
Only in punching which whole world know but not in lifting. Strength here can be seen in a number of definitions;

-Striking strength
-Running strength
-Lifting strength
-Jumping strength

By feat Sakura only have displayed Striking strength. So that's it

Only in punching. Since when punching equal lifting??? Lol

But we know she can lift greater mask because the databook says she can and she did it in the novel fight against Kido. She launched bolder after bolder at him and even ripped a tree out the ground.
We??who "we" here??

Databook never said that. Nah we still don't know whether she can lift or not. Novel of Naruto era was never proven canon by Boruto manga and any Databook. Where's Kido information in Databook??

FOR THE BILLIONTH TIME, THE NOVELS DO CONNECT WITH THE SERIES LITERALLY

Go read Borutos novel and tell me it doesn’t connect. Start with novel 1..

No I have proved it many times over again in a previous thread you ran from, this chapter is further proof that the novels connect to the manga.
Nah. Only applies to some Boruto era Novels. I never ran from that discussion but I'm tired waiting for my request/questions to be answered but what you did is going in circle. So I just leave as you're unable to prove my belief is wrong. Most of Novels apart the confirmed one is non canon.

What’s recent or not is irrelevant, you said they don’t connect but you just got a chapter slapped in your face that proves they do. At this point your trying to construe that the novel feats don’t matter for one character but does for another when that’s not how it works.
That's how it should be. You can't claim something is canon unless/until it being proven. I'm asking you to give me one example of Boruto manga referencing the Novel in the previous discussion but you couldn't. What? So far only feat from Sasuke Shinden:The teacher's star pupil has appeared in the Boruto manga. How about the other???

• Sakura chakra sensory ability - Sasuke retsuden.
  • Sakura lifting feat - Sakura novel(Naruto era)
Both still not seeing any further reference in manga or adaptation in anime.

So unfortunate that those feats didn't make an appearance in Konoha Shinden, Family Day or Teacher's star pupil HAHA...

Yeah the only character I'M attacking here is Sakura.

Just as the novels do, actually many elements of the anime are adaptations of sequences in the novel. Sasuke teaching Sarada Katon for example.. the novel reveals Sasuke trained/taught Sarada how to use it... the anime fills in the gap of her learning how to use it by Sarada asking Sasuke if they can practice more.
I know how to discern all the Novel now.

And I oop-
Language

No one took any ideas from anyone.. Sarada is an Uchiha with a Sharnigan, 3t tomoes were inevitable by default. In this since there is no connecting the dots, it’s simply a matter of explaining when it upgraded.
And no one knows how her eyes upgraded. What triggered the upgrade. Just a line of flowery statement I found in Reddit.

It explained nothing. It just happened.

Last edited:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When you mentioned same source(Novel) I see that you're generalizing here. "Same source" in what sense? the medium of story telling(novel) or coming from one Novel story(example:Sasuke Shinden-The teacher's star pupil)??
Yes I’m generalizing based on the fact of them being canon and how each of them connect to the manga/overall plot. You selectively read a lot, I never just referenced one novel but instead more then one.

Yes I never read the Novel but that don't mean I couldn't gather the information about it.
But your questions about the validity of the novels doesn’t reflect you having gathered information about them. Your very much all over the place honestly, you’ve dead ass said that you would accepted Sarada’s novel development but not Sakura’s when both are written in the same pretense.

And then we have Retsuden. 2 Novels. Taking place long after the ending of 4th Shinobi World war. The strange one's Sasuke Retsuden.
No.. Sasuke Retsuden takes place during two time periods, after the 4th shinobi war and during The Brouto Generations eras. The book jumps between time periods and you would know that if actually read the novels instead of relying on second hand information.

The strange part is when the story told us that Naruto get an illness that not even Kurama can cured.
How’s that strange?

But there is no where in Boruto manga they talked about this illness. Like it never existed at all. And this is the same Novel that talked about Sakura's new sensory ability lol, chapter 3.
Naruto’s illness not being a topic on the manga because it has to reason to be referenced doesn’t mean it’s not cannon. The Boruto manga doesn’t have to squeeze entire cononized events into 40 picture panels for them to be actuality.

So how you can say this latest novel story is canon to Boruto main storyline when there's nothing suggest such???
How can I say that? Because they were both written by the same an author who’s work was approved by Kishi just as the previous novels. That’s the suggestion your looking for and you know Sasuke Retsuden is possibly being animated right?

What’s going to be your excuse then? Lol

So how Sakura's sensory ability in that novel can be considered as Canon feat lol???
Because the novel in which it takes place is conon.. are you serious right now? Or just blowing hot air? Sasuke teaching Sarada Katon in the novel is cannon; right? Why is that conon and not Sakura’s novel not?

There's no bias or wilfully ignoring on my part. I'm just being rational and logical.
No your not being ration or logical.. you just said that you’ll count Sarada’s novel feats but not Sakura’s when both belong to the same series and approved identically.

Which mean Manga/anime is aware of plot and information in the Novel.
Stop embarrassing yourself. The manga or anime isn’t aware of the novels story telling?

ALL OF THOSE THINGS IN THE SERIES OF NOVELS HAVE BEEN CONTINGENT WITH THE ANIME.. SO YES, THE ANIME IS AWARE OF THE NOVELS PLOT!

Ansatsuken said:
I’m not cherry picking here but just being rational. As those Novel stories already got anime adaptation or addressed by Manga.
This is cherry picking.

But what’s more laughable is how your contradicting yourself and trying to walk back the things you said before lol.. the novels weren’t canon remember?

But their canon now just for Sarada right?

]In the case of blank period novels(Naruto Hiden and Naruto Shinden(2015), between chapter 699-700) I can only see a lost connection if they(Kishi and the writers) really trying to connect the two dots(Naruto story and Boruto story).
The connection isn’t lost, you would know that if you read the novels or at least knew what your talking about.

Even if you say those Novels meant only for blank period so connecting the next dot is irrelevant, that still doesn't make sense in the writing of consistent continuity.
Your inability to comprehend the pretext of the novels and validate the novels connected CONSISTENCIES to the manga/anime YOURSELF is what doesn’t make sense. I just gave you over 5 examples above...

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes I’m generalizing based on the fact of them being canon and how each of them connect to the manga/overall plot. You selectively read a lot, I never just referenced one novel but instead more then one.

But your questions about the validity of the novels doesn’t reflect you having gathered information about them. Your very much all over the place honestly, you’ve dead ass said that you would accepted Sarada’s novel development but not Sakura’s when both are written in the same pretense.

No.. Sasuke Retsuden takes place during two time periods, after the 4th shinobi war and during The Brouto Generations eras. The book jumps between time periods and you would know that if actually read the novels instead of relying on second hand information.

How’s that strange?

Naruto’s illness not being a topic on the manga because it has to reason to be referenced doesn’t mean it’s not cannon. The Boruto manga doesn’t have to squeeze entire cononized events into 40 picture panels for them to be actuality.

How can I say that? Because they were both written by the same an author who’s work was approved by Kishi just as the previous novels. That’s the suggestion your looking for and you know Sasuke Retsuden is possibly being animated right?

Because the novel in which it takes place is conon.. are you serious right now? Or just blowing hot air? Sasuke teaching Sarada Katon in the novel is cannon; right? Why is that conon and not Sakura’s novel not?

No your not being ration or logical.. you just said that you’ll count Sarada’s novel feats but not Sakura’s when both belong to the same series and approved identically.

Stop embarrassing yourself. The manga or anime isn’t aware of the novels story telling?

ALL OF THOSE THINGS IN THE SERIES OF NOVELS HAVE BEEN CONTINGENT WITH THE ANIME.. SO YES, THE ANIME IS AWARE OF THE NOVELS PLOT!
Do you aware that you still leave a big hole in your counter argument that I can exploit it and destroy your argument and left you running in circle after that. Your mistake here is that your don't understand my points. And I can see you skipped many points that I presented.

I will get back to address your post. Sometimes later.

But try understand this rule "if the Novel story still not being adapted by Anime or addressed by Manga its not yet a canon story"

And I have told you the same rule in your previous thread.

So my position still positive.

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

How’s that strange?

This is cherry picking.

But what’s more laughable is how your contradicting yourself and trying to walk back the things you said before lol.. the novels weren’t canon remember?

But their canon now just for Sarada right?

The connection isn’t lost, you would know that if you read the novels or at least knew what your talking about.

Your inability to comprehend the pretext of the novels and validate the novels connected CONSISTENCIES to the manga/anime YOURSELF is what doesn’t make sense. I just gave you over 5 examples above...
hi lemanin since i hate wall of texts can u sum up ur posts...teh artworks u posted r very interesting..plz explain more..

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's not enough for validating and canonized Novel story.
Kishi supervising the novels and approving their plots/release is enough.

/thread.

Only in punching which whole world know but not in lifting.
Yes lifting, CES can allow to lift greater mass as Sakura did against Kido in a canon novel.

Strength here can be seen in a number of definitions;

-Striking strength
-Running strength
-Lifting strength
-Jumping strength
Irrelevant, go explain the various types of strength to someone who doesn’t already know what they are. You aren’t informing me or staying anything I don’t already know, you just like typing endlessly.

By feat Sakura only have displayed Striking strength. So that's it
Nope, she has lifting feats.. go read the novel.

Only in punching. Since when punching equal lifting??? Lol
You tell me.. I never said that LMAO, however the same way Tsunade/Sakura increase their striking power is the same way they increase their ability to lift.

But for the record... where does it say that Sakura can only enhance punches and only her punches? I swear the databook said strength and never indicated her CES was limited to striking power... I swear it says Sakura has Superhuman strength period.

Databook never said that.
Yikes! You are embarrassing yourself dude!

Full Translation:
It would seem Tsunade’s “outrageous strength” completely ignores the laws of nature!! The challenge to common sense that is her power is due in no small part to her artful chakra control and fine-tuning. To give things a name, by instantly collecting chakra into her fist and fingers, she obtains a power of destruction bodily strength alone cannot achieve.

-One finger, and Naruto cannot close in on her. And she can handle Gamabunta’s huge dosu** with absurd ease…?!

Caption

-Here’s to a painful and bitter end! Such is Tsunade-hime’s insane, “Legendary”, power!!

This all goes back to chakra control. So yes Sakura can lift huge object such as Gambunta’s sword aswell since she can enhance her strength also.

Nah we still don't know whether she can lift or not. Novel of Naruto era was never proven canon by Boruto manga and any Databook. Where's Kido information in Databook??
(1) novels were proven to be cannon, not just in Sarada’s case; as you’ve cherry picked before.

(2) The boruto manga doesn’t have to show a particular technique or feat for it to be true.

(3) Why would Kido be in databook 1? Kido’s information doesn’t need to be in the databook to confirm legitimacy when he’s in canon novel.

Lol what’s your next excuse?

Nah. Only applies to some Boruto era Novels.
Nope! You have no facts or credible sources that says one novel that was approved & supervised by Kishi counts more then the others, you don’t get to pick and choose what’s canon and what’s not to suit your argument.

Each novel was approved by Kishi, illustrated by Kishi and supervised by Kishi. Now find me the difference between each of those things in the series of novels.. I’ll wait.

/thread.

you're unable to prove my belief is wrong.
I did a dozen times over, you couldn’t discredit or disprove Kishi’s given validity of the novels so you went on a tangent and ran away because you were wrong.

Most of Novels apart the confirmed one is non canon.
Nope they’re all canon, please provide the facts that says one is canon and one is not. And when I say proof, I mean an official publicized statement that’s says one is canon and the other is not.

Not your opinions or interpretations, but facts that can be found in places like the prologue of the novels, interviews or promotional material.

That's how it should be. You can't claim something is canon unless/until it being proven.
FOR THE LAST TIME, THE BORUTO ANIME OR THE MANGA DOES NOT HAVE TO REGURGITATE AN EVENT THAT HAPPENED IN ORDER FOR THAT EVENT TO BE CANON.

YOU DON’T GET TO CHOOSE WHATS CANON OR NOT; YOUR PERSONALIZED STANDARD OR METRIC OF ACCEPTING THE NOVELS (FACTS) DOESNT MAKE ANYTHING LESS-CANON.

I'm asking you to give me one example of Boruto manga referencing the Novel in the previous discussion but you couldn't.
Yes I did, go read!

What? So far only feat from Sasuke Shinden:The teacher's star pupil has appeared in the Boruto manga. How about the other???
Doesn’t matter, they both come from the same novel which means the novels plot is directly cannon.. do you honestly expect the manga to squeeze in over 500 pages worth of novel story telling into 40 panels/pages?

What’s most intricate to the plot is selected out of the novel to advance the story, that doesn’t mean invalidate everything else.

• Sakura chakra sensory ability - Sasuke retsuden.
  • Sakura lifting feat - Sakura novel(Naruto era)
Both still not seeing any further reference in manga or adaptation in anime.
You don’t have too on order for it to be canon, the feat doesn’t have to be regurgitated or duplicated in another form of literature to be true when the novel it comes from is canon it’s self.

So unfortunate that those feats didn't make an appearance in Konoha Shinden, Family Day or Teacher's star pupil HAHA...
No not unfortunate at all, it was a great read. Unlike your unrealistic standard/expectation, I don’t expected the manga or anime to capture/illustrate every word in the novel down to the letter.

Lol your prerequisite is laughable.

Yeah the only character I'M attacking here is Sakura.
Lmao at least you’ve admitted to trolling but you’ve made yourself look even crazier by saying this. It only goes to prove that your bias and willing to be ignorant of the facts when it comes to Sakura. Do you know how crazy you sound? ”I’ll accept Sarada’s novel feats but I won’t accepted Sakura’s even though I’ve said in the past the novels feats in general and want canon”..

Do you aware that you still leave a big hole in your counter argument that I can exploit it and destroy your argument and left you running in circle after that. Your mistake here is that your don't understand my points. And I can see you skipped many points that I presented.

I will get back to address your post. Sometimes later.

But try understand this rule "if the Novel story still not being adapted by Anime or addressed by Manga its not yet a canon story"

And I have told you the same rule in your previous thread.

So my position still positive.
You’ve lost the argument already guy.. I understand every single invalid point you’ve made, it’s why I’m so easily countering everything your posting.

IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE ILLUSTRATED IN THE ANIME OR MANGA FOR IT TO HAVE HAPPEN IN THE CANON SPECTRUM.

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi supervising the novels and approving their plots/release is enough.

/thread.

Yes lifting, CES can allow to lift greater mass as Sakura did against Kido in a canon novel.

Irrelevant, go explain the various types of strength to someone who doesn’t already know what they are. You aren’t informing me or staying anything I don’t already know, you just like typing endlessly.

Nope, she has lifting feats.. go read the novel.

You tell me.. I never said that LMAO, however the same way Tsunade/Sakura increase their striking power is the same way they increase their ability to lift.

But for the record... where does it say that Sakura can only enhance punches and only her punches? I swear the databook said strength and never indicated her CES was limited to striking power... I swear it says Sakura has Superhuman strength period.

Yikes! You are embarrassing yourself dude!

Full Translation:
It would seem Tsunade’s “outrageous strength” completely ignores the laws of nature!! The challenge to common sense that is her power is due in no small part to her artful chakra control and fine-tuning. To give things a name, by instantly collecting chakra into her fist and fingers, she obtains a power of destruction bodily strength alone cannot achieve.

-One finger, and Naruto cannot close in on her. And she can handle Gamabunta’s huge dosu** with absurd ease…?!

Caption

-Here’s to a painful and bitter end! Such is Tsunade-hime’s insane, “Legendary”, power!!

This all goes back to chakra control. So yes Sakura can lift huge object such as Gambunta’s sword aswell since she can enhance her strength also.

(1) novels were proven to be cannon, not just in Sarada’s case; as you’ve cherry picked before.

(2) The boruto manga doesn’t have to show a particular technique or feat for it to be true.

(3) Why would Kido be in databook 1? Kido’s information doesn’t need to be in the databook to confirm legitimacy when he’s in canon novel.

Lol what’s your next excuse?

Nope! You have no facts or credible sources that says one novel that was approved & supervised by Kishi counts more then the others, you don’t get to pick and choose what’s canon and what’s not to suit your argument.

Each novel was approved by Kishi, illustrated by Kishi and supervised by Kishi. Now find me the difference between each of those things in the series of novels.. I’ll wait.

/thread.

I did a dozen times over, you couldn’t discredit or disprove Kishi’s given validity of the novels so you went on a tangent and ran away because you were wrong.

Nope they’re all canon, please provide the facts that says one is canon and one is not. And when I say proof, I mean an official publicized statement that’s says one is canon and the other is not.

Not your opinions or interpretations, but facts that can be found in places like the prologue of the novels, interviews or promotional material.

FOR THE LAST TIME, THE BORUTO ANIME OR THE MANGA DOES NOT HAVE TO REGURGITATE AN EVENT THAT HAPPENED IN ORDER FOR THAT EVENT TO BE CANON.

YOU DON’T GET TO CHOOSE WHATS CANON OR NOT; YOUR PERSONALIZED STANDARD OR METRIC OF ACCEPTING THE NOVELS (FACTS) DOESNT MAKE ANYTHING LESS-CANON.

Yes I did, go read!

Doesn’t matter, they both come from the same novel which means the novels plot is directly cannon.. do you honestly expect the manga to squeeze in over 500 pages worth of novel story telling into 40 panels/pages?

What’s most intricate to the plot is selected out of the novel to advance the story, that doesn’t mean invalidate everything else.

You don’t have too on order for it to be canon, the feat doesn’t have to be regurgitated or duplicated in another form of literature to be true when the novel it comes from is canon it’s self.

No not unfortunate at all, it was a great read. Unlike your unrealistic standard/expectation, I don’t expected the manga or anime to capture/illustrate every word in the novel down to the letter.

Lol your prerequisite is laughable.

Lmao at least you’ve admitted to trolling but you’ve made yourself look even crazier by saying this. It only goes to prove that your bias and willing to be ignorant of the facts when it comes to Sakura. Do you know how crazy you sound? ”I’ll accept Sarada’s novel feats but I won’t accepted Sakura’s even though I’ve said in the past the novels feats in general and want canon”..

You’ve lost the argument already guy..
Lemanin ur better reply to me or i ma foddorize u ..