[Question] Did you like the battle between kenpachi and Nnoitra?

grizzlyshree

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Did you like the battle between kenpachi and Nnoitra? i didnt like it because it was so sluggish and dragging fights.

i felt that Nnoitras fight in his pre-release state was better than his post-release state. what do you think?

Ultimatum

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It was kinda draggy, but that's how Kenpachi fights. He enjoys fighting limitin' his capabilities remember ?! Kenpachi's main aim was to enjoy the fight by dragging it. Cuz he knows he's gonna win it ultimately ! U_U
And that's why I love Kenpachi. He already knows he's broken so he drags out the fight until he gets bored and decides to one shot his opponent lol.

grizzlyshree

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It was kinda draggy, but that's how Kenpachi fights. He enjoys fighting limitin' his capabilities remember ?! Kenpachi's main aim was to enjoy the fight by dragging it. Cuz he knows he's gonna win it ultimately ! U_U
ya i remember it. i watched the fight for Kenpachi

For me it was kinda boring . .they dragged too much
ya thats why i dint like it

And that's why I love Kenpachi. He already knows he's broken so he drags out the fight until he gets bored and decides to one shot his opponent lol.
i too love Kenpachi

ofc ...... i loved it .... i watched it many times.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I liked some of the fights but imo the ending to some of them were BS mainly for the top 3 and Yammy :lol.
I hated Yammy anyways but yeah they most definitely were :lol I don't even mean writer trolls though, in this case Nnoirta literally just was weaker than Kenpachi the entire time :lol and there was absolutely no point for the fight being that long, which sucks because I liked Nnoirta so seeing him get pawned his entire screen time was kinda lame.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I hated Yammy anyways but yeah they most definitely were :lol I don't even mean writer trolls though, in this case Nnoirta literally just was weaker than Kenpachi the entire time :lol and there was absolutely no point for the fight being that long, which sucks because I liked Nnoirta so seeing him get pawned his entire screen time was kinda lame.
Starrk's destiny was worse. My fav character (including espada, capitains and everyone) is starrk, and he didn't even force Shunsui out of his Shikai. I know he was outnumbered but come on, his death sucked.