Did the first Hokage actually die after the his fight with madara ?

minato4th

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hey everyone !!! i was wondering as of late how the first Hokage died. Sure the manga said that he died in battle or while fighting in the war. However i think that he most likely died after his fight with Madara. The reason being because it would seem Harishma would die in that way, to his greatest rival in a classic battle instead of a war and the fact Madara was really the only one on his level at the time. what do you guys think ?

Revan

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Maybe he came out of the battle in a weakened state, then trained Sarutobi, and then went to the war, where he died due to being weaker than he once was.
thats what i think being possible too. the first revival looked pretty young, and therefore that madara still lives, he mustnt died old. and of course he could've died by a random kunai or sth, but he survived the endless first ninja ww and was the mightiest man alive, how can he die so easily?

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
thats what i think being possible too. the first revival looked pretty young, and therefore that madara still lives, he mustnt died old. and of course he could've died by a random kunai or sth, but he survived the endless first ninja ww and was the mightiest man alive, how can he die so easily?
its maybe hard to belive, but
even strong ppl die:rolleyes:

Madara admited that he lost, and never said moar. and what could hold him of saying that?:p

Last edited:

Kisai

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
At some point, Hashirama gained control of several tailed beasts, which he would later spread out between the warring nations as peace offerings, and to help equalize the powers between the nations. While he was Hokage, Hashirama defeated Kakuzu, who received orders from Takigakure to kill him. However, the war still waged on, and, thinking about the future of Konoha, he and his younger brother, Tobirama Senju, the future Second Hokage, trained the young Hiruzen Sarutobi, the future Third Hokage. Not long after founding Konoha, Hashirama died in battle, passing on the title of Hokage to Tobirama. <---- thats what i found out ... oyeah kakazu fought him xD

Blizzard589

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Nah, he didnt die right after the battle. Madara admitted he lost plainly. Hashirama most likely stayed Hokage for a while, giving away the bijuu (as was said already) as peace offerings to the other great hidden Shinobi villages. Another war most likely broke out and he died since, without the bijuu, he wasn't really all that (as evidenced when old Sarutobi stood on par with Hashirama and Tobirama together. If Hashirama had any bijuu with him Sarutobi would've been toasted oats.)

kisamexRocks

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yea bro he died in another battle im guessin but i think him and his brother died in that same battle
Well they couldn't have died in the same battle since Hashirama Senju died first giving the title of Hokage to his younger brother Tobirama Senju. Tobirama wanted Hiruzen Sarutobi to be the Third Hokage, and when that was settled, Tobirama left the village to fight in the First Great Shinobi World War. Where he died.