[Discussion] did oda really say this????..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i--------------->.

Oda stated Whitebeard's sickness didn't diminish his strength...

i'm like wtf???...did oda really say tis????..

if yes can u plz link me a interview???..

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i--------------->.

Oda stated Whitebeard's sickness didn't diminish his strength...

i'm like wtf???...did oda really say tis????..

if yes can u plz link me a interview???..
I guess he was talking about his spirit his spirit is so strong that the way he died is beyond human limitation or perhaps he thinks if whitebeard was alone during the war of the best he couldve done more dmg than we think but whitebeard chose to bilieve in his family aka crew that they could save ace.

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess he was talking about his spirit his spirit is so strong that the way he died is beyond human limitation or perhaps he thinks if whitebeard was alone during the war of the best he couldve done more dmg than we think but whitebeard chose to bilieve in his family aka crew that they could save ace.
link of source infos..

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ive always heard his physical strength and the strength of his devil fruit wasnt diminished, it was from an interview. Idk which one, do the research. But his reaction speed was definitely affected yes. He couldnt dodge as good as before

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ive always heard his physical strength and the strength of his devil fruit wasnt diminished, it was from an interview. Idk which one, do the research. But his reaction speed was definitely affected yes. He couldnt dodge as good as before

karazuki that's what u wrote in ur profile :

• While having to hold back to prevent from damaging Marine Ford, he evenly matched Whitebeard's Gura Punch with a Lava Fist (Oda stated Whitebeard's sickness didn't diminish his strength, Whitebeard was also the World's Strongest Man with the most destructive Paramecia Fruit)
    • Tanked two Haki Enhanced Gura Punches
    • While holding back he's still most responsible for killing Whitebeard, punching two holes in him, and ripping half his face off
    • While holding back he killed the Pirate King's son
    • The only person to destroy Luffy's will 100%
    • While holding back he took on all 16 of Whitebeard's Commanders after fighting Whitebeard and emerged victorious
    • Made Blackbeard and his entire crew run by himself (but he stood to fight Sengoku and Garp)
    • Punched a hole through Jinbei (who was able to block Big Mom)
    • Oda stated if he was the main character he could put an end to One Piece within a year
    • Oda stated he has the most destructive Devil Fruit of them all

so many bs and wrong thoughts lemme corect some :

1-it was squadro who was most responsible for death of whitebeard...he teh squadro sword pierced throu WB chest!!!...

2-luffy will wasn't 100% destroyed..on contrary it was test for luffy and experience to make him become stronger...even shank said it : " it's ok if u cry luffy.." ....

3-made WB and BB crews run???? hahahahaha....

4-piunched a hole through jinbei???...did u see how it happpened...jinbei was holding luffy and trying to save him...and karazuki was behind him...karazuki punched jinbei from teh back like fodder...and jinbei coiuld do nothing becuz he was holding lufffy ..

karazuki plz..

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not a big fan of power structure of one piece , Whitebeard was cut above the rest among the 4 emperors , you have to realise in oda's world Roger , Prime Garp and Whitebeard are op of the power scale structure .

I am not big fan of powerlevels especially One piece fights are always messed up and oda violates the power structure to his wish so anything oda says is canon but he misses out at times when draws character like Im , rocks who are like Madara level in power structure . Unfortunately he is no better than kishimoto when drawing the fights .

Oda has hired new editor so hopefully he has chances to amend his past .