Did Kishi mess up? Or am I missing something?

Takeo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Before I get started, I checked the "all knowing search bar", and couldn't find any similar topics)

While reading the most recent chapter (602), I noticed something a bit odd: Obito's scars are on the wrong side.

Exhibit A: To start off with, here is the page where obito is crushed in Kakashi Gaiden:

You must be registered for see images

Exhibit B: On this page, Obito's scars are on the correct side of his face. (the Right side)

Exhibit C: However, in this most recent chapter of Naruto, Obito's scars are on his left instead.

Now, I'm wondering if I missed something; or did Kishi mess up?

Last edited:

Yo pappy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I guess that's not as bad as Minatos face being on the mountain. I'm pretty sure those injuries just weren't as bad as the ones on the other side, and healed after a while.

Last edited:

Akx19

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You might be on to something, but I think Kishi may have just been trying to show him battered and torn. They may not be significant.

Takeo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Those were just some minor stuff that healed in time.
No his right side just had some wounds and bruises, his left side was al in bandages because it was crushed and shit.
Those wounds on the right side were not permanent.
Ah I see... They just seemed (to me) a bit more substantial than minor cuts and bruises. Enough to leave some scarring anyways.