FiveO

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hehehe This Is The Best Threads I Ever See LoL Jiraya A Virgin Muahahahaha I Think In His Mind He Even Want To Hit On Naruto When He Use His Sexy Jutsu Hahaha

FiveO

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i facepalm when ever there is a stupid thread like this and conserding the number of idots on this site im going to have the biggest headace ever
Muahahaha Yeah Man I Got the Same Feeling :D:D But Sometimes It Funny Too Like This One Hehehe I never think about it and it look that someone has LOL:D:D

Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i facepalm when ever there is a stupid thread like this and conserding the number of idots on this site im going to have the biggest headace ever
You're on of them.

hahaha.... u stupid monkey.. i high doubt he died a virgin.. no.. i know he did not die a virgin
Why the fu** are everyone ripping their pants over this?? LMAO! are you such Jiraya fanboys that you get offended by that? OP is just asking a simple question and if he's serious then answer it and if he's not, then lol that's funny and one of the things that this site needs really. 'Cause it's kinda funny if you think the sarcasm of the question (if it's a joke)

I personally lol'ed when I saw the title so everybody calm the f*ck down geez lol

Reactions: ChrysaBella
Status
Not open for further replies.