Did #BlackLivesMatter Cause the Milwaukee Race War?

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Shaun King (kid who lied about being black),Obama,Media and BLM can go to hell.
Getting tired of seeing morons destroying towns and attacking people over what one (black) cop did.

kimb

Veteran
Kin
67💸
Kumi
703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why does it always got to be about race?
Because it's BLM that's claiming that police brutality is a race issue when its far from the truth, especially in the case of the Milwaukee shooting.

The residents of Milwaukee rioted, destroyed and burned down several local business and a gas station, harassed and assaulted white people strictly on the basis of their skin color, and chanted "BLACK POWER" during their riot in the name of racist police brutality, but the fact of the matter is the cop that shot the man that they're rioting for was black cop, the man that they are rioting for had a lengthy criminal record, was in possession of a stolen weapon, and not only did he refuse to drop the weapon when police told him to, but body cam footage showed that he rose the gun to aim at police right before he was shot down.

Now let me ask you, "whose always making it about race?".

Just to let you know, I'm black myself. And I feel like my race and skin tone should be irrelevant in this type of discussion, but when you give facts that don't flow with the black victim agenda of todays SJW-PC society, you're considered a racist.

Loki d

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because it's BLM that's claiming that police brutality is a race issue when its far from the truth, especially in the case of the Milwaukee shooting.

The residents of Milwaukee rioted, destroyed and burned down several local business and a gas station, harassed and assaulted white people strictly on the basis of their skin color, and chanted "BLACK POWER" during their riot in the name of racist police brutality, but the fact of the matter is the cop that shot the man that they're rioting for was black cop, the man that they are rioting for had a lengthy criminal record, was in possession of a stolen weapon, and not only did he refuse to drop the weapon when police told him to, but body cam footage showed that he rose the gun to aim at police right before he was shot down.

Just to let you know, I'm black myself. And I feel like my race and skin tone should be irrelevant in this type of discussion, but when you give facts that don't flow with the black victim agenda of todays SJW-PC society, you're considered a racist.
Well its pretty obvious that its the young people who are doing all this rioting, I wouldn't really blame BLM......well police brutality was always aimed at Blacks for decades...

You must be registered for see images

But yeah those young people are miseducated....never protest or try to revolutionize something with stupidity...you're just asking for a random force of chaos...

demon of the leaf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Its just stupidity at its finest blm isnt coherent period with what they claim they want to accomplish martin luther king in my opinion is more then likely rolling in his grave with what these kids are doing. What these foolish kids are going to cause is a declareation of martal law which would mean the military will be rolling through the streets in apcs and tanks and confrontation is a 0% chance you walking out alive if you piss a soldier off

What we all need to do is to stop this us and them mentality that has plaged our country since the civil war

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Social justice warriors and PC are terms popularized by fringe radical right wing conservative extremists who believe that common decency has no place in the society anymore. Its always playing the race card when people get rightfully condemned for their bigotry and demagoguery right? Spare me! Race is an issue in police brutality not the overwhelming issue but it is a serious one.

Shaun King (kid who lied about being black),Obama,Media and BLM can go to hell.
Getting tired of seeing morons destroying towns and attacking people over what one (black) cop did.
No they didn't, that is a myth generated by far right wing extremists and bears no truth in reality. Did foxnews demonizing planned parenthood every chance they get along with other conservatives cause a deranged gun nut to shoot up planned parenthood? If you are getting tired of it then do something about it. Elections have consequences.

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why does it always got to be about race?
Becuase idiotic people ,Obama, the media,etc make it about race.
The BLM movement was formed by the people who were inspired by a racist former black panther cop killer. So you shouldn't be surprised at where the mindset is coming from when the group is all about hating whites and blaming/ attacking this generation for something they had nothing to do with in the past.
With what happened in Milwaukee,the people who supports the movement will still attack whites and any business before finding out the cop that shot the man was black and the shooting was justified.